Good, Cheap PC Steering Wheel

FWIW, I own the MOMO and I think that reviewer is being very overly critical. For instance, he spends a good portion of his review just complaining about grinding gear teeth on a completely different wheel. (Who cares? If I'm reading the review, it's because I want a review on the MOMO!).

Then he seems to gripe that it's not the "original" wheel. I have no idea what he's talking about and can only assume he means the G25 Racing Wheel. If so, of course the G25 is better. At least it better be - it costs over three times as much!

Incidentally, I own both the MOMO and G25. Naturally I prefer the G25 as it's designed to feel more authentic, but the MOMO certainly got the job done. Love the fact that the MOMO had a gear shift which is why I bought it in the first place. No clutch pedal though. (You have to buy the G25 for that feature.)

That does look nice, Sporadic, though it's for PS2 and PS3, whereas I was looking for a PC steering wheel. (Otherwise that'd've been a nobrainer choice.).

Rennervision: Well he was talking about the Momo RACING Force, which is apparently a cheaper, revised version of the older Momo Force, which was made with all metal parts, ect ect while this one uses plastic.

Anyway, thank you both very much.

Oh. I need to read more carefully, then. I may very well get that one, then. I haven't decided quite yet.

Yeah, I agree that PS2 wheel looks better than the MOMO. So Logitech's drivers will recognize this wheel on a PC and enable force feedback? They should've been more clear about that in the description, as I never would have guessed. But that sounds right, since Logitech's G25 is advertised to work on both the PC, PS2 or PS3.

bread's done
Back