Need help... re: Comic Book Challenge

chamber715

CAGiversary!
I don't know if you guys are familiar at all with the Comic Book Challenge (www.comicbookchallenge.com), but it's basically like an American Idol for Comics. People basically compete for a chance to get their comic published.

I have an entry that is currently in the top 10 and the top 10 are voted on by the general public. The top 3 move on to the next round. If you guys could take a look at my entry and vote for it if you like it, it would be appreciated:
http://www.comicbookchallenge.com/pitch.php?id=286c

Wait, You're Joe Dunn?

I love your Movie reviews on Joe Love's crappy movies. Great and funny stuff. I visit it all the time.

Definitely voting for ya.

Looking at just the thread title, I though "sorry, chump, I don't care about your crappy comic. I voted for BITEWORLD!" Then I read the OP, and realized, you ARE Biteworld. So, um...good luck!

[quote name='joe2187']Wait, You're Joe Dunn?
I love your Movie reviews on Joe Love's crappy movies. Great and funny stuff. I visit it all the time.
Definitely voting for ya.[/QUOTE]

It's not Joe. It's the writer, Phil (Right?). If you haven't been reading it already, you should read Matriculated over at Digital Pimp.
Phil writes it, Joe draws it, and it's fan-flippin-tastic. If you like JLCM, you'll like it.

PS: Phil, Matriculated is awesome. I hope Biteworld wins.

[quote name='emdub']It's not Joe. It's the writer, Phil (Right?). If you haven't been reading it already, you should read Matriculated over at Digital Pimp.
Phil writes it, Joe draws it, and it's fan-flippin-tastic. If you like JLCM, you'll like it.

PS: Phil, Matriculated is awesome. I hope Biteworld wins.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm Phil. Thanks for reading our comics! And thanks for voting for BiteWorld! Joe and I are really excited about the possibility of doing it.

Aww, nuts. I'm sorry you guys didn't make it to the top 3. I hope you still do something with Biteworld, even if it isn't though Comic Book Challenge. I would love to read more.

bread's done
Back