Free PS1 RFU Adapter (or any other $2 or less Amazon item)

garfep

CAGiversary!
Feedback
169 (100%)
So I have a Visa giftcard with $3.02 left on it and nothing to do with it, so I figured I'd try a contest here on CAG.

The card requires a $1 authorization, so that leaves me $2.02 to play around with. I have Amazon Prime and get free 2-day shipping on any item sold by Amazon directly, so I browsed through their video game section. The only item I found that's less than $2.02 is this Playstation RFU Adapter, so I want to give it to a CAG.

All you have to do is post in this thread and tell me why you'd want it/what you'd do with it. Bonus points if you take a picture of your PS1 if you intend to use it (and adding something funny into the picture couldn't hurt). I'll pick my favorite entry and have that person send me their address, then have Amazon send the adapter to them directly.

Alternatively, if you don't want the adapter, you can pick any other item on amazon that's $2.02 or less and get that. Just write your entry about that instead of about the adapter. Keep in mind that the item must be $2.02 or less and must be sold by amazon directly or it will not work. Even if you write an awesome entry, if your item is too expensive or not eligible for Prime, there's nothing I can do for you. Just look for "eligible for FREE super saver shipping" or "eligible for Amazon Prime" next to the price and you'll know that it works. Also please include a link to the item that you're writing about.

Anyway, have at it. The contest will run until 11:59:59 EST on Sunday night (August 24th), at which time I'll pick a winner. If you're quick to give me your address after that, you should have it by Wednesday the 27th with the two-day shipping.

Hopefully I can use that adapter to attach it to my SNES and finally play it @ 32 bit rather then 16 bit? Or even better buy some food of amazon for $2.02 so I don't starve from hunger.

Three days left. Don't forget to say why you want whatever it is you're asking for and/or what you plan to do with it.

And christenm123, those aren't eligible for Prime; look next to the price of an item and if it says "eligible for free super saver shipping" or "eligible for amazon prime" then it'll work, but if not it won't.

I have 2x .89 cent songs I would like on amazon if that counts Thanks for the opportunity PS: You have the same month join date as me ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Deodorant...here

smelly1.jpg

No that is not me...

Would went with the crime scene toilet paper, but that would put me out of budget.

NVM, not free shipping on prime for those... I tried. =(

i love to take the adapter, cuz im getting kinda annoyed in having to always switch out av cords on my tv.......between my PS3,360, PSP, Camcorder and Ditigal Box!!!

help me shed 1 of these cords!!!

[quote name='JJSP']http://www.amazon.com/Street-Fighte...=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1219555971&sr=1-73

Because Sagat would likely beat the everloving crap out of everyone in this thread. Granted, it's a dime or so too much. :([/QUOTE]

If you spot me the $0.18 for Sagat, Ill take a picture of him fighting a garden gnome. No joke.

Warning: Quality of picture is not guaranteed. In fact, it will almost certainly be crap, and the worst $0.18 you ever spend. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Alright, cgw1710 gets his VHS tape for giving the most convincing plea/reason and for seeming to want it the most.

Honorable mention to JJSP (this totally would have won if it was $2.02 or under).

Anyway, thanks for playing, everyone, and I'll PM you now for your info, cgw.

I should also mention that there's technically $0.03 left, so if anyone can manage to be the ultimate cheapass and find something on the internet that would cost $0.03 including shipping, I'd be happy to order it for you. Just note that PayPal won't let you send a payment that small so it'd have to be from a site that lets you enter the card number.

I'm surprised nobody said they'd want the PS1 RF Switch for use with either a PS2 or 3. They use the same output plug. Then again, cgw deserved to win for not giving up on the VHS. Go video tape!

bread's done
Back