GoGamer Madness (8/20-) All PC, All Under $8

Too bad Ultimate Spider-Man and the Splinter Cell games aren't that good of prices. They're the best games as far as I can see. Total Overdose has a good price, but I'm not sure how it it is. Also, :rofl: at Bad Day LA being there.

i fail to see what's not to love. Dead to Rights was a fun rental game. For $3 I'll actually play it. I'm in need of Splinter Cell 1 anyway. As for Enter the Matrix I don't expect anyone else but me to pick it up but I liked the hour I played of it.

Are there any shipping deals?

[quote name='Wolfkin']i fail to see what's not to love. Dead to Rights was a fun rental game. For $3 I'll actually play it. I'm in need of Splinter Cell 1 anyway. As for Enter the Matrix I don't expect anyone else but me to pick it up but I liked the hour I played of it.

Are there any shipping deals?[/QUOTE]

I loved Enter the Matrix...but I played the Gamecube version, and I played Naomi's (is that her name?) quest first. When I later tried to play "other guy's" (Ghost?) quest it didn't play anywhere near as well. He seemed to have these lame broken puzzles and stuff, whereas Naomi you just get to tear into the bad guys and humiliate them-just what I want :lol: She's the fighter.

I've heard some versions of the game crash (the Xbox one I think?), so may be why I loved it and others hated it. I played the 'Cube one, and I played Naomi (who kicks complete ass).

Played Path of Neo on the Playstation and it was okay too. Didn't like it nearly as much as Enter the Matrix though. Wish EtM hadn't been bashed as much, because I love what they did with it. It was honestly a real companion to The Matrix Reloaded, even to the point where it had a bunch of quality footage shot for it that tied in directly to the film and sometimes put things in a different light (even had the utterly luscious Monica Bellucci doing her thing :drool: ). I *love* that it wasn't just a rehash of the film (IMO that's NEVER been very fun in any game). The combat system worked well (with Naomi anyway) and unlike most superhero games they actually gave you your powers-and making it Naomi instead of Neo also explains why you're not 100% invincible.

There were some minor graphical effects that were obviously not finished-like Agents didn't blur when dodging bullets like in the films, and there weren't any effects in place when you disappear when using a phone. But (for the time at least) overall the graphics were awesome (on the Gamecube at least). I LOVED Naomi's "shiny" cape/outfit thing. I LOVED how she could just run towards an enemy shooting at her, and the only reaction to bullets is just a slight jerking of a shoulder or wherever it hit-just so cool-and then you reach them, and can just physically destroy them (there was supposed to be a record breaking amount of animation data in that game too). Loved confrontations with Agents too-because they're the only enemies you CAN'T deal with. It's like if you're completely on your game, and just unload on them with every trick you have-you can keep them off guard for a matter of seconds-which is just like the films.

Can you tell I love these movies :lol: Revolutions was disappointing and didn't feel like a real end to it, but even there it was awesome compared to MOST action films...only disappointing compared to the first two...

yes.. been wanting path of neo for a while..

have the xbox one but damn microsoft never made it bc

edit- and of course neo is out of stock... wtf

Damn, that's too bad. I got all excited when I saw a new GoGamer thread, but I'm much less thrilled after seeing the games. I wouldn't buy any of those for a $1.

ETM is mediocre.
Path of Neo is better, but still not that great, either.

If you ain't played Splinter Cell for some reason by now, it rocks.

About Dead To Rights PC, it's StarForce equipped, if I recall.

Nothing for me, but thanks for the info, Cheapy.

Both Matrix games are decent, and worth playing if you're a junky for the trilogy (like myself). EtM hasn't held up as well over the years, but it's still entertaining.

And.. Bad Day LA for only $1.90? How can I go wrong?

Oh, right.

good lord I have to bite fast then. if I thought I could find EtM :ngc: for a decent price without a giant yellow sticker I'd rather have that version.

bread's done
Back