Bally Astrocade. Sell as whole, or pieces?

Ghost9

CAG Veteran
Hey all,
I have this old Bally Astrocade system that I dug up from the basement and I think I'm going to put it up for auction on ebay or something. I'm curious what people would think I can get for it. I see some auctions on ebay where people are trying to sell some of the games I have for 200 bucks, which seems incredible. Also, I'm wondering if it's best to separate it out and sell it piece by piece or if I should sell the whole lot at once. I don't know which is the better idea. Any opinions?

This is what I have:

Bally Astrocade: The Professional Arcade Expandable Computer System - Fully functional, in fact I can't even find a scratch on it.
Original Owners manual, registration card, keypad faceplate, and I have the original box(but the box is kind of beat up with torn corners).
3 fully functional controllers, 3 broken controllers(each one has it's own issue like a trigger not working, or won't turn to the right, etc. One has a chip in the plastic casing.)

Basic Computer Programming Cartidge - Probably broken cause when I put it in, nothing seems to happen.

Games that I have and tested, all work:
2002 Sea Wolf And Bombardier - Have Manual
3002 Football - Have manual
2004 Clowns and Brickyard
2004 Grand Prix
Amazing Maze/Tic-Tac-Toe
Panzer Attack and Red Baron
2019 Cosmic Raiders
2011 Galactic Invasion
5005 Artillary Duel
3005 Bally Pin
2018 Solar Conqueror
2005 Star Battle - Manuals
2017 The Incredible Wizzard
Muncher
Dog Patch
Letter Match/Spell'N Score/Crosswords - have a small pamphlet
2012 Space Fortress
2015 Pirates Chase
3001 Tornado Baseball, Tennis, Hockey, and Handball - Have manual
2009 Astro Battle
Elementary Math and Bingo Math
2001-280 ZZZap and Dodgem
Treasure Cover

ballylayout.jpg

yeah, I would sell most of the hard to find ones separate and then throw the rest into a single lot (make sure you have at least one or two HTF games other wise it might not sell)

bread's done
Back