Free Red Faction Beta Codes

CYRiX

Banned
I have 14 Red Faction Beta Codes. All you have to do is take a picture of yourself with a sign saying CYRiX owns.

Why? Because I don't feel like posting them all here and having lurkers take them.

Chicks get priority.

[quote name='CYRiX']Chicks get priority.[/QUOTE]

chick.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Was really thinking of like an actual sign and not ontop of text but I'll give it to you anyways DarkShowdo.

Check your inbox.

Don't know if this counts, but:

*Removed*

It's a not-so-great incomplete vectorized image of myself I began making some time ago. Anyway, it's the only photo of myself I have and I don't have a camera with me right now.

If it counts, awesome. If not, it's no big deal.

Edit: I guess you're only accepting pictures where we are holding a physical paper. I wish I had a camera, oh well.

I'm in the first pic, but its a little dark to see me, so I took another of myself

Cyrixowns.jpg

Andrewme.jpg

And, yes. I am that fast with a red LED key-chain.

GamingSetup076.jpg

Pretend this says CYRiX OWNS kthxbi

Where'd i put that charger.....

(this is from photbucket, my stupid camera is dead)

If you have ps3, i could take one with my pseye :)

Guys, don't just MS paint some text over, I Want to see some pieces of printer paper with your actual writing on them! Anyone can just google a picture of someone and write over it. Also, if there are multiple people in the picture, each of you will get a code.

[quote name='CYRiX']Guys, don't just MS paint some text over, I Want to see some pieces of printer paper with your actual writing on them! Anyone can just google a picture of someone and write over it. Also, if there are multiple people in the picture, each of you will get a code.[/quote]

well i dont have a camera and yes that is me

ive delete the photto and i just dont care any more

im an up set girl

Sent it out crewxp. Okay I Think the beta is over in a couple of days so here are the last of them:
PXFFF-R9DJT-8J9VP-TDYD8-7RDF8
QT46W-TBCCX-KV9CG-G73TJ-3KH6W
FYDJR-RBP77-Y8QYY-J2BDF-8MQMJ
H7XGP-KBDTV-T797Q-PQR74-XH3QJ

does anyone have any more? The one that was pm'd to me and the ones posted here give me a "could not be downloaded" message

bread's done
Back