Can we suggest new bets for CAG bookie?

Xevious

CAGiversary!
I have a few ideas for the CAG bookie forum. Let me know if you like these suggestions. Feel free to contribute your own

1. Will Michael Jackson be acquitted of child molestation charges?
2. Will the Fantastic Four be a bomb with the critics? (We would have to check www.rottentomatoes.com for the final say)
3. Will congress get rid of the fillibuster?
4. When is the price of Ninja Gaiden (new) is going down to $20?

I'll work on it.

The problem with the way the software works is you have so set an end date and then you only have 7 days to settle the bets., which makes things like the trial or even the fillibuster issue hard to calculate an ending to.

[quote name='JimmieMac']I'll work on it.

The problem with the way the software works is you have so set an end date and then you only have 7 days to settle the bets., which makes things like the trial or even the fillibuster issue hard to calculate an ending to.[/QUOTE]

Ahhh...I see. Thanks for the reply JimmieMac.

I like the movie idea. You could do that with pretty much any movie the week before it comes out. (I like metacritic for this kind of thing personally) And just choose a specific score as the over/under. I think the scores tend to fluctuate as more critics are added in, so you'd probably want to have a date and approximate time to cut it off.

You could do the same with games using gamerankings.com

bread's done
Back