Whats the best 007 game for the GCN?

Rihan

CAGiversary!
Seeing as how there are now like 3 of them, and i finaly got a cube, whats the best 007 game for the GCN right now? Im looking more for good multiplayer, but a decent single player as well.

Well it depends what type of multiplayer you're wanting. With Everything or Nothing, its multiplayer strength is co-op, which has missions that are completely different than the single player missions. It does have a deathmatch also but its pretty weak. Also, remember that EON is a third person shooter instead of the first person perspective like the other two games. Between Agent Under Fire and Nightfire, I prefer AUF's multiplayer to that of Nightfire. Movement is quicker, levels, to me anyways, are just the right size since its only four players, and best of all, the Q-claw, which if you and anyone you face get good enough with, its like being Spiderman and having mid air battles. Nightfires multiplayer is nothing bad itself though, it does have bot capabilities even with four players playing (up to 6 extra bots if I remember right, each can be customized), big levels since it has bots, just no Q-claw in this one. As for Single player between the two, Nightfires shines much better than AUF. AUF's single player levels are shorter and easier than those of Nightfire. Well, hope this helps and if you can think of anything else you need to hear, feel free to ask. Oh yeah, good thing I preview my posts cause I forgot about Goldeneye, havent played that one yet, I just know about the others.

Do NOT get GoldenEye: Rogue Agent, it is one of the worst Bond games ever created. Instead, give 007: NightFire and Everything or Nothing a look, both solid games.

[quote name='dracula']get an N64 and goldeneye.[/quote]

already have it, just wanted one for the GC :p

I figured since this was in the Gamecube thread that people would assume that i meant the 3 007 games for the GC. But yes i agree, Goldenye for the N64 is by far the best.

Thanks for the info! :D

I'd go with Nightfire. Nightfire has bots for multiplayer and that IMO adds alot of replay value. Single player is pretty fun too.

Goldeneye, no bots!! :(

never played EON but my and my friends have had lots of fun with Nightfire's multiplayer. My friends like it a lot more than i do, but it's still is pretty fun. Bots add a lot.

EoN is third person, and for the driving segments they use one of the Need for Speed engines (a good one). The motorcycle mission are amazingly fast. Love them

[quote name='Survivor Charlie']Nightfire is the best multiplayer Bond game for the Cube. Everything or Nothing is the best single player Bong game. Pick your poison.[/quote]

I agree, I play the multiplayer modes of Nightfire still to this day! EON is really difficult, though. I recommend them both highly. Agent Under Fire sucked.

Nightfire is a great FPS overall, can't vouch for the multiplayer though, EON really captures the feeling of the 007 universe both are too cheap to not pick up if you are a Bond fan.

[quote name='scdoanintendo']I actually can't play FPS to good on the cube with that nubby c-stick[/quote]
Same here. Ive played AUF and Nightfire on other systems, and I liked Nightfire more then AUF.

bread's done
Back