OJAYZIS: Oasis vs. Jay-Z Mash-Up Album

I love jay-z and oasis, so this should be awesome. The Jay-Z vs. Linkin Park stuff was great.. so im all over this. Thanks for the link!

:edit: after listening to it a bit, its awesome. good combination imo.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='senorwoohoo']Being a total Hov-whore I'll check this out.[/quote]

[quote name='anomynous']Oasis sucks,so:

Jay Z>>>>>Oasis

just puttin it out there[/quote]

Yup.

[quote name='Moxio']Pizza >>>> Oasis and JAYZ

just putting it out there ...[/quote]
Chinese food >>>>>>>Pizza

just putting it out there. . .

I had my doubts but JayZ and Oasis sound pretty good together.

[quote name='evanft']Horse shit>>>>>>>>>>>>Double posting cause you're too stupid to use the fucking edit button.[/quote]

Topic Police.....

[quote name='Iron Clad Burrito']OMG who got their Oasis in my terrible noise?[/quote]

Aha! You said what I said but the other way around and in a tone conveying the biting sarcasm of online message boards! Aha!

Good lookin'. Until now I hadn't known there was a 'feud' going on if you can even call it one. :roll: Definitely looking forward to checking this out.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Oasis fucking sucks. There, I said it.[/quote]

BigSpoonyBard sucks. There, I said it. ;)

Seriously though, this album was pretty awesome.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']I think it's time to add Jesus S Preston to the "Things that annoy you in everday life" thread again.[/quote]

So I see you're serious business.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Aha! You said what I said but the other way around and in a tone conveying the biting sarcasm of online message boards! Aha![/quote]
Aha! I see you're too young to understand what I ACTUALLY meant.

It's actually a take on the Reeses Peanut Butter Cup commercials of the late 1970s. "You got your chocolate in my peanut butter!" "OMG you got your peanut butter on my chocolate!" Then I realized that you were probably born in '87 or something.

But great job on what I quoted. You sure showed me.

[quote name='Iron Clad Burrito']Aha! I see you're too young to understand what I ACTUALLY meant.

It's actually a take on the Reeses Peanut Butter Cup commercials of the late 1970s. "You got your chocolate in my peanut butter!" "OMG you got your peanut butter on my chocolate!" Then I realized that you were probably born in '87 or something.

But great job on what I quoted. You sure showed me.[/quote]

He should have gotten it... I am only 16 and I knew what you meant. JSP just doesn't do alot of thinking.

[quote name='Iron Clad Burrito']Aha! I see you're too young to understand what I ACTUALLY meant.

But great job on what I quoted. You sure showed me.[/quote]

Are you really insulting someone for not being in their early 30s or older? :whistle2:k

[quote name='Poor2More']Whats the best media player to listen and organize your music?....because Windows Media Player Vista sucks big time[/quote]
iTunes, duh.

bread's done
Back