S.T.A.L.K.E.R Clear Sky "What Awaits you... in the zone that changed?"

darthbudge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
S.T.A.L.K.E.R Clear Sky is going to be coming out on September 5th for the worldwide release!

Supposedly this time around the graphics are improved as well as enemy AI and behavior. Also, a big focus is squads, where sometimes you are the leader and sometimes you are following orders. Also, whole areas will become controlled by certain factions and this will change over the course of the game. However, this can be offset by the use of guides that will lead you around the map, either the fast and dangerous way, or a slow and safe way.

Finally, two of the additions I am looking forward to surround the anomalies. In Clear Sky, they no longer just appear in plain site, instead you have to go to very special and dangerous areas and then use a detector to slowly find them. However, some of them can actually teleport around, making it slightly more challenging.

Secondly, there will be very large blowouts that happen and you have to get to certain marked "Safe Zones" before they happen, or else you will die instantly. Supposedly there will also be really cool effects to go with this.

Here is the first review in: http://stalker.deepsilver.com/presse.php?lang=us

I am certainly looking forward to this game alot, and I am actually gonna be trying to finally finish the first game.

Who else is looking forward to it?

Yeah this game looks awesome. I started playing the first STALKER about 2 months ago but I quit playing it about 1/4 of the way thru or so. I liked it quite a bit, will probably go back and play it some more soon. Even if I don't finish the first game I will still buy this one sometime this year or early next.

:bomb: Shit I can't even play the first game because it runs at 10 FPS on my rig. So forget playing the second game without upgrading first.

[quote name='ITDEFX']:bomb: Shit I can't even play the first game because it runs at 10 FPS on my rig. So forget playing the second game without upgrading first.[/quote]

Yeah, fortunately I can run it on Medium settings just fine. However to get the original working without crashing whenever I try to save, I had to edit my registry, the game EXE and run some commands in command prompt all so that the game would recognize a swap file bigger then 2GB.

I'm psyched for this.

I couldn't finish the first game because too many little problems kept ticking me off, but it sounds like they are addressing those with this game.

September is going to rock.

[quote name='mrelusive']I'm psyched for this.

I couldn't finish the first game because too many little problems kept ticking me off, but it sounds like they are addressing those with this game.

September is going to rock.[/quote]

Yeah, I have been frequenting GSC Game World's forums and the reports are varying out of russia where the game is already released.

Apparently alot of people are saying it is really bad and full of bugs, but it is getting pretty good critical reception. However, some people are speculating that they are almost using Russia as a beta test and most of the issues will be fixed in Day 1 patch. Others speculate it is just bitter people slandering the game. No one is really sure though.

The first game had a cool concept, but even after patches, felt really, really unpolished. And the design wasn't especially good, with the huge, vast expanses with nothing in them and some other issues.

but I'm pretty excited for this anyway. Because if this delivers on the original game's potential, then it could be amazing.

It's already out on my Wal-Mart shelf.
Either someone broke the street date or It got released early.
Im guessing Street Date since amazon says another 10 days.

Whoops.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']It's already out on my Wal-Mart shelf.
Either someone broke the street date or It got released early.
Im guessing Street Date since amazon says another 10 days.

Whoops.[/quote]

Holy Shit, please tell me you are telling the truth? I am gonna have to look around at my Walmart. I figured they all got recalled.

Read this thread, dropped by my local WM and sure enough...they had them on the shelf. Took it to the front and they check out guy began to ring me up but it rang up "no sale". He then said he would just ring me up the $40.00 using another sku but a manager came by and noticed. She then took them to the back and came out a few minutes later with a recall notice. No dice!!!
I mentioned that the code might be missing which is why they had a recall and asked if I could buy it anyway and simply check if the code was there. No dice again. Oh well.
Later, dropped by another WM when I was out and same thing...they couldn't sell them to me. Just have to wait a 10 days or so.

I have played it for about an hour or two today and so far I am liking it. The swamp area is huge!

Oh and this game is fucking pretty.

How stable is it? I read some reviews that it has lots of bugs. I played the original, it sucked beans having to wait for them to patch it in order to play it.

I only got a chance to play it for about 2 hours yesterday. But the Steam version wasn't that buggy. No show-stoppers, and the only problems I ran into were clipping and the PDA map not updating during a faction war.

I need more time to give a better impression on the gameplay, but I was kind of put off in the beginning.
I had no clue WTF I was doing the first time I stepped out of Clear Sky base. "Don't forget to throw your bolts" WTF are those and how do I throw them? (been a while since I played the first game so I lapsed then) Then I get to the tower, the NPC dies, screen turns red, then I'm at the base...

[quote name='eswat']I only got a chance to play it for about 2 hours yesterday. But the Steam version wasn't that buggy. No show-stoppers, and the only problems I ran into were clipping and the PDA map not updating during a faction war.

I need more time to give a better impression on the gameplay, but I was kind of put off in the beginning.
I had no clue WTF I was doing the first time I stepped out of Clear Sky base. "Don't forget to throw your bolts" WTF are those and how do I throw them? (been a while since I played the first game so I lapsed then) Then I get to the tower, the NPC dies, screen turns red, then I'm at the base...
[/quote]

I should be getting the retail version tomorrow or thursday. So we will see then. Hopefully everything will go smoothly.

The bolts, are just what they are called... bolts. Press 6 if it like the original game and then left click to throw them, they set off anomalies and such.

So, would I be better off buying the original or Clear Sky from Steam?

I've been hearing alot of talk about how people should wait a few months before buying Clear Sky until most of the bugs get worked out.

This is my current setup.

Intel Core 2 Duo CPU E8400 @ 3.00GHz
NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT 512MBs
3GB of RAM

[quote name='Sporadic']So, would I be better off buying the original or Clear Sky from Steam?

I've been hearing alot of talk about how people should wait a few months before buying Clear Sky until most of the bugs get worked out.

This is my current setup.

Intel Core 2 Duo CPU E8400 @ 3.00GHz
NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT 512MBs
3GB of RAM[/quote]

You should be fine with Clear Sky... mostly all the reports of bugs were coming from the Russian release which was very buggy and also had Starforce, the US release is supposed to be much better after patches that are already out. However it really varies from rig to rig.

However, the original game is excellent, and you should definately play it.

I was curious about the first STALKER and gave it a good try. I just couldn't get into it. A few months later I read some more reviews, got excited about it, went out and bought it, didn't open it, and returned it a few weeks later. I really don't know about this one.

Wow. This really pissed me off...

Just upgrading my weapons at Clear Sky base when I hear the other stalkers shooting. I walk out and I see a dead boar and a dead guide. No... THE dead guide. So the only way (AFAIK) to get out of the base is now dead. I have an autosave from 15 minutes back, but still. How the heck did that boar get inside in the first place...

[quote name='eswat']Wow. This really pissed me off...

Just upgrading my weapons at Clear Sky base when I hear the other stalkers shooting. I walk out and I see a dead boar and a dead guide. No... THE dead guide. So the only way (AFAIK) to get out of the base is now dead. I have an autosave from 15 minutes back, but still. How the heck did that boar get inside in the first place...
[/quote]

Wait, you can't just walk out of the bases? You have talk to a guide to get out? That kinda sucks.

[quote name='darthbudge']
Wait, you can't just walk out of the bases? You have talk to a guide to get out? That kinda sucks.
[/QUOTE]
At the very least the Clear Sky base in the starting area (The Swamp) is walled off from the rest of the map, so you have to use a guide to get to the places in the same area.

Not sure if all the bases are like that though.

EDIT: Really starting to loose my patience with this game. I got through the last problem by loading an older save. But now I can't get out of The Swamp because the guide that takes me to Cordon doesn't fucking do anything...

This Guide system is shit. If they get killed, you're fucked. If they bug, you're fucked. Why can't I just walk to places? :\

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='eswat']
At the very least the Clear Sky base in the starting area (The Swamp) is walled off from the rest of the map, so you have to use a guide to get to the places in the same area.

Not sure if all the bases are like that though.

EDIT: Really starting to loose my patience with this game. I got through the last problem by loading an older save. But now I can't get out of The Swamp because the guide that takes me to Cordon doesn't fucking do anything...

This Guide system is shit. If they get killed, you're fucked. If they bug, you're fucked. Why can't I just walk to places? :\[/quote]

Wow that sucks. So far I haven't had any problems with the guides, so I think they are awesome since I can get to places quick if I need to.

I have had my own troubles with the game though. Sometimes my game fucks up and goes to a black screen until my monitor says the signal is out of range and the computer restarts, albeit this has only happened once when I alt tabbed out of the game—other than that one instance, alt tabbing works perfect like it should—and then when I restarted my computer to continue playing it did the same crash when I loaded up the game. However this case was similar to the alt tabbing crash because it started the game in a small window and when I clicked on it to maximize it, it did that crash.

So far this game is fucking tough, and I even lowered the difficulty down from Stalker to Novice. Those Snorks—jumping gas mask wearing freaks—seem crazier compared to the first STALKER.

Oh does anyone else hate some of the localized English. When I hear some of the things they say in English, I can only extrapolate that to mean this is what they think Americans—or whoever this English version is for—want in a game. The first game didn't have some of these shitty lines of dialogue so I can only guess that they added this stuff so that Clear Sky will sell more copies than the first STALKER because it has more of the stuff we like—at least that's what I think they think.

Here are some examples, albeit not exact representations of the dialogue in the game, but still really close:

"Let's go kill these turds."

"I am going to kill you cock sucker."

"What is this a dick measuring contest?"

"We are expecting a high class herb soon that is supposed to make you higher than high."

"Come back soon STALKER, too bad we didn't roll a joint together."

Those last two were said by a character named Ganja—:whistle2:|. Those bits of dialog really break the atmosphere.

Now don't think that I dislike the game or anything. I am still enjoying the game despite these flaws. I want to get further though before I start making any definite judgments on the quality as a whole, but so far it is good. If you need a sense of how far I am, I am going into the underground near the Agroprom Institute.

Well I just played through up until you enter the Cordon area.

The game is freakin' awesome though, this is definately what the first STALKER should have been like. The atmosphere is just awesome, and there have already been cool moments like
The first time the bloodsucker jumped out and killed one of your friends in the swamps.

Also, while it doesn't run that great on my rig because of outdated hardware, I played for almost 2 hours and didn't experience any bugs at all.

Also @ Razzuel

I nearly died because I was laughing so hard when in the middle of a fight one of my guys yelled out "LET'S PLAY CATCH A GRENADE!".

[quote name='darthbudge']I nearly died because I was laughing so hard when in the middle of a fight one of my guys yelled out "LET'S PLAY CATCH A GRENADE!".[/quote]

Yeah I tend to hear that every so often.

What's worse is when an enemy throws a grenade at you because they have impeccable accuracy. When I hear that clunk at my feet and the grenade indicator pops up I run faster than ever. Damn it, I couldn't think of a funny analogy.

My friend dled this and had that same guide problem as you eswat. Couldn't go any farther so he had to start over. Funny thing was, the second time, just as he was about to reach the guide he died.

Too buggy for me to even consider buying at this point, but it looks like when it works, it looks fun.

Dusted off S.T.A.L.K.E.R., to refresh my memory... and remembered that it's fairly broken on Vista.

[quote name='Brak']Dusted off S.T.A.L.K.E.R., to refresh my memory... and remembered that it's fairly broken on Vista.[/quote]

How so? I played the first STALKER on Vista Ultimate without problems.

I'll try to suck up the hours lost and start over again on Friday. But I'll complete the bare minimum to get to Cordon, then come back to The Swamp and complete everything properly, without needing the guide to get back.

But apparently the guide problem can also happen getting from Cordon to The Garbage. It better not happen again like that...

[quote name='eswat']I'll try to suck up the hours lost and start over again on Friday. But I'll complete the bare minimum to get to Cordon, then come back to The Swamp and complete everything properly, without needing the guide to get back.

But apparently the guide problem can also happen getting from Cordon to The Garbage. It better not happen again like that...[/quote]

Well once you leave the Swamp you never have to talk to a guide again if you don't want to, you could just walk to where you want to go instead. The only reason you needed a guide in the Clear Sky base is because you weren't allowed to know how to reach the base on your own.

I have made it to the part where I have to go to the Red Forest now. Well since my weapons have been going to shit—mother fuckers jam every fucking minute because the condition is so damn low—I wanted to go do some work for Freedom. But, I can't do any work for Freedom because one of their missions bugged out on me. I was supposed to go take control of two antennas for them. I took them over, but the leader is still telling me to go take them over!!!!!!

Oh here's a good story: I was coming back from finding this guy for the Freedom base's mechanic. It is pitch black outside. The only thing I can see is the small area in front of me from my flashlight. I start walking back towards the base to finish the mission. In front of me is this building and I can make out two white dots in the doorway, when all of a sudden I hear this massive roar. I immediately shit my pants and fucking dart towards the base, hoping the beast wouldn't follow me. I reached the base without harm, but holy shit is the night scary in Clear Sky.

Well the game seems to have gotten more buggy after you leave the swamps, however, it is still very playable and feels alot more solid then SoC did.

Is it normal that after you leave the swamps you completely loose affiliation with Clear Sky? Or is that a bug?

Also, I have a question about the Cordon area and the military:

OK, so there is that private that is underneath the bridge by the case you need to get. Well if you talk to him, one of the things you can go do is wipe out the military camp and free the Major that was being held captive. Did anybody do that? What happens?

[quote name='Razzuel']How so? I played the first STALKER on Vista Ultimate without problems.[/QUOTE]
It sputters and freezes.

[quote name='Brak']It sputters and freezes.[/quote]

It must be something with your machine man.

I played through the entire game on Vista Ultimate and didn't really run into any problems.

I did have to edit my .exe file to fix a crash I was getting, but that didn't have anything to do with your problems.

[quote name='darthbudge']Well the game seems to have gotten more buggy after you leave the swamps, however, it is still very playable and feels alot more solid then SoC did.

Is it normal that after you leave the swamps you completely loose affiliation with Clear Sky? Or is that a bug?

Also, I have a question about the Cordon area and the military:

OK, so there is that private that is underneath the bridge by the case you need to get. Well if you talk to him, one of the things you can go do is wipe out the military camp and free the Major that was being held captive. Did anybody do that? What happens?
[/quote]

Well the reason I am not affiliated with Clear Sky anymore is because I joined the STALKERs. So no I don't think it is a bug. It is a shame we have to question whether so many things are bugs or not.

Oh and about the case:
Did you mean the case that the captain/major—the one being held captive—hid? I am confused. So you are saying there was a guy that wanted you to help him kill everyone in the STALKER camp and free the major? Wow. That sounds cool that you could do that, because I followed the STALKER camp's wishes.

[quote name='Brak']It sputters and freezes.[/quote]

That is odd. Maybe you should take a closer look at your computer because I don't think it is Vista causing the problems.

[quote name='Razzuel']Well the reason I am not affiliated with Clear Sky anymore is because I joined the STALKERs. So no I don't think it is a bug. It is a shame we have to question whether so many things are bugs or not.

Oh and about the case:
Did you mean the case that the captain/major—the one being held captive—hid? I am confused. So you are saying there was a guy that wanted you to help him kill everyone in the STALKER camp and free the major? Wow. That sounds cool that you could do that, because I followed the STALKER camp's wishes.

That is odd. Maybe you should take a closer look at your computer because I don't think it is Vista causing the problems.[/quote]

How did you become affiliated with the STALKERs? I just entered the Dark Valley and I never seemed to get that option... hell, I was expecting some turf wars with the STALKERs and Bandits, but I only got 1 or 2 missions to help the STALKERs take over some outposts.

Also about the case:
Yes, the case that the Major hid under the bridge. Right by it, you find a private there sitting down at the camp fire. At first I shot him immediately, but just as he died, he said on the radio not to shoot. Well, then I ended up having to load an old game save, and this time and I didn't shoot him and instead you can talk to him.

He says that he was the driver for the major, and when the major got captured he ran off, so now he was no longer welcome in the military because of it. Then you can suggest that both of you should go free the major and split the loot. However, I chose not to say that.

Then he says that there was a a friend of his that got trapped in the tunnel behind some anomalies and died and he wants you to get his PDA back. Well I did that mission and you will find the body at the very far east side of the railroad tracks, but this anomaly will keep pushing you back, so instead you need to jump in that Blackhole thing above the bridge and it will teleport you back to where the body is, and then you can walk out of it with the PDA.

[quote name='darthbudge']How did you become affiliated with the STALKERs? I just entered the Dark Valley and I never seemed to get that option... hell, I was expecting some turf wars with the STALKERs and Bandits, but I only got 1 or 2 missions to help the STALKERs take over some outposts.

Also about the case:
Yes, the case that the Major hid under the bridge. Right by it, you find a private there sitting down at the camp fire. At first I shot him immediately, but just as he died, he said on the radio not to shoot. Well, then I ended up having to load an old game save, and this time and I didn't shoot him and instead you can talk to him.

He says that he was the driver for the major, and when the major got captured he ran off, so now he was no longer welcome in the military because of it. Then you can suggest that both of you should go free the major and split the loot. However, I chose not to say that.

Then he says that there was a a friend of his that got trapped in the tunnel behind some anomalies and died and he wants you to get his PDA back. Well I did that mission and you will find the body at the very far east side of the railroad tracks, but this anomaly will keep pushing you back, so instead you need to jump in that Blackhole thing above the bridge and it will teleport you back to where the body is, and then you can walk out of it with the PDA.
[/quote]

Haha, wow. Yeah after doing enough missions for the STALKERs I asked the leader—the guy located in the house on the left side of the camp—if I could join. Since he trusted me he accepted me into their ranks. Then I did a bunch of turf wars against the bandits. In my PDA it says the STALKERs vs the bandits. Then it shows all of the territory we own and what they own. The only territory the bandits have left now is their home base.

About the case and the Major:
Wow that is interesting that you could go that route. I am curious of what would happen if you sided against the STALKERs.

What's great about Clear Sky for me is that when I revisit an area I have already been to in Shadow of Chernobyl, I get a "Oh wow I remember this place!" instead of "Oh great I am going through the same damn areas!"

[quote name='Razzuel']Haha, wow. Yeah after doing enough missions for the STALKERs I asked the leader—the guy located in the house on the left side of the camp—if I could join. Since he trusted me he accepted me into their ranks. Then I did a bunch of turf wars against the bandits. In my PDA it says the STALKERs vs the bandits. Then it shows all of the territory we own and what they own. The only territory the bandits have left now is their home base.

About the case and the Major:
Wow that is interesting that you could go that route. I am curious of what would happen if you sided against the STALKERs.

What's great about Clear Sky for me is that when I revisit an area I have already been to in Shadow of Chernobyl, I get a "Oh wow I remember this place!" instead of "Oh great I am going through the same damn areas!"[/quote]

Hmm, now I am wondering if I should go back and try that, or just keep going now that I am doing Freedom missions.

Also have you found any Artifacts? I have tried using my detector, but it doesn't seem to do anything and I can't find them.

[quote name='darthbudge']Hmm, now I am wondering if I should go back and try that, or just keep going now that I am doing Freedom missions.

Also have you found any Artifacts? I have tried using my detector, but it doesn't seem to do anything and I can't find them.[/quote]

Yeah I found a couple of artifacts. There is even one near the raised hallway with the fire demon which is near the Freedom base. I haven't got that particular one yet, but yeah I have found some. Once the detector is beeping its craziest and you stand near the place where the artifact is, then the artifact will appear.

Oh did you actually get to finish the take over the antenna mission for Freedom because the leader keeps telling me to take them over even though I already did?

[quote name='Razzuel']Yeah I found a couple of artifacts. There is even one near the raised hallway with the fire demon which is near the Freedom base. I haven't got that particular one yet, but yeah I have found some. Once the detector is beeping its craziest and you stand near the place where the artifact is, then the artifact will appear.

Oh did you actually get to finish the take over the antenna mission for Freedom because the leader keeps telling me to take them over even though I already did?[/quote]

Yep, initially all my men got killed like immediately, however a few got stuck on there way there, so I just hung out for a bit before they finally got their asses in gear and came over to capture it.

I just almost finished the first underground mission, however, just as I was heading up the staircase to leave undeground, I ran out of Stamina, and those flame things killed me.

[quote name='Razzuel']That is odd. Maybe you should take a closer look at your computer because I don't think it is Vista causing the problems.[/QUOTE]
All of my other PC titles run great.

I looked into, and found this, and a patch for it.

For those of you that don't know. Stalker under Vista 32 or 64 crashes a lot when dynamic lighting is set to full and very high res is set. This is apparently due to a 32-bit application without LARGEADDRESSAWARE not being able to see and use more then 2 GB on any Microsoft OS (32 or 64 bit). This doesn't mean the OS can't see more memory.. this means the program was programed to only see 2gb total.. so it doesn't matter if it is in x86 or x64, the program is restricted. Since the OS and other resources eat up that same memory, when the game is set up just right.. it will crash due to lack of memory. Why doesn't it happen under XP? It does.. just not as often because XP uses less ram as a whole. Vista eats up more resources and exploits the problem better...

Ok, I got a question for anybody who did the faction wars for the Loners.

I actually just got in the story line where I am supposed to go to the Red Forest, however, I decided to go back and sell some stuff and finish missions. Well I finally signed up with the loners and I need to help them capture the point near the concentration camp and right by the tunnel to the Cordon. Well I went there, and knocked off the duty squad there, but one is coming, I know I probably need to talk to someone, but I can't find anyone that will send a squad over there.

Does anybody know what I need to do?

[quote name='darthbudge']Ok, I got a question for anybody who did the faction wars for the Loners.

I actually just got in the story line where I am supposed to go to the Red Forest, however, I decided to go back and sell some stuff and finish missions. Well I finally signed up with the loners and I need to help them capture the point near the concentration camp and right by the tunnel to the Cordon. Well I went there, and knocked off the duty squad there, but one is coming, I know I probably need to talk to someone, but I can't find anyone that will send a squad over there.

Does anybody know what I need to do?[/quote]

You just need to wait there until they come over. It may seem like no one is coming but if you wait long enough a squad will come.

Well I just beat Clear Sky. One word of warning though. There is a point of no return at
Limansk. So once you enter Limansk you cannot go back,
which means you better be ready. There are no shops or anything after that. The only thing you will have access to is a mechanic. That didn't help me much because I needed money to upgrade my armor, but I couldn't get money until I sold my loot.

It really sucks that I went through about half the game or so with my armor condition at zero.

The ending:
is a bit strange. It shows everyone, including Strelok, getting brainwashed by the all powerful entity within the powerplant. That is nice and all, but what the hell? There really wasn't any closure or satisfaction with my character, Scar. What did I just become a part of the Monolith. If so, then that is sort of unsatisfying.

I was hoping that there might be a second ending or something because I thought it was strange that I could take out Strelok's force field from my starting position. Well after going forward and doing some crazy jumps I hit a dead end. Eventually I made my way back to where Strelok started, jumped off the raised platform onto the ground, went behind the big building, and saw Strelok just standing there as if his AI script stopped. So I think I wasn't supposed to do that. I killed him there too and still got the same ending, so no I don't think there are any more endings.

Even though the game crashed my computer a few times, the graphics bugged out leading me to restart the game, and quests got bugged, I still really enjoyed the game.

Everytime it fucked up, I booted the game back up to continue playing because it is just that damn good.

If anyone has any specific questions regarding the game I will do my best to answer them.

Yeah, I can't wait to finish the game, but I am trying to finish these Faction Wars first, I gave up on the loners, and now I am working with Freedom.

Damn it is it hard trying to hold the road agroprom and then capturing a foothold in Agroprom, especially because I can't kill off the damn bandits, who then kill off my guys. Meanwhile duty keeps sending reinforcements as well as attack teams to capture the points I already have, meanwhile my team is lollygagging across the garcage.

[quote name='darthbudge']Yeah, I can't wait to finish the game, but I am trying to finish these Faction Wars first, I gave up on the loners, and now I am working with Freedom.

Damn it is it hard trying to hold the road agroprom and then capturing a foothold in Agroprom, especially because I can't kill off the damn bandits, who then kill off my guys. Meanwhile duty keeps sending reinforcements as well as attack teams to capture the points I already have, meanwhile my team is lollygagging across the garcage.[/quote]

I started doing some faction wars as well before I set off for the Red Forest. I was a part of Duty. Eventually I destroyed the Freedom base, but there never really was any closure/conclusion. Sure my PDA said the Freedom Base was destroyed but as soon as I left the Freedom Base, all the guys respawned. Which makes me a bit disappointed. I had a great time taking over the base, but I was hoping Duty would swoop in and capture the base. Nope.

[quote name='Razzuel']I started doing some faction wars as well before I set off for the Red Forest. I was a part of Duty. Eventually I destroyed the Freedom base, but there never really was any closure/conclusion. Sure my PDA said the Freedom Base was destroyed but as soon as I left the Freedom Base, all the guys respawned. Which makes me a bit disappointed. I had a great time taking over the base, but I was hoping Duty would swoop in and capture the base. Nope.[/quote]

That sucks, I still want to help freedom capture the Duty base if I can. If not I will just wait until next play through, I want to try aligning with the bandits and see what happens...

[quote name='darthbudge']That sucks, I still want to help freedom capture the Duty base if I can. If not I will just wait until next play through, I want to try aligning with the bandits and see what happens...[/quote]

Now that will be a feat because Duty seems like they are a lot stronger than Freedom. I would hope you would get a big reward for that.

Yeah I was wondering if you could join the bandits but I wouldn't know when or where to join.

[quote name='Razzuel']Now that will be a feat because Duty seems like they are a lot stronger than Freedom. I would hope you would get a big reward for that.

Yeah I was wondering if you could join the bandits but I wouldn't know when or where to join.[/quote]

Yeah, I am determined to defeat duty. It WILL happen. :lol:

Also, apparently, after you first enter the garbage let them have your money and then go talk to their leader at the train depot and he will have missions for you just like all the other factions.

bread's done
Back