CAG Foreplay on Zune

doorht

CAG Veteran
i have a zune and i was looking for cag foreplay but zune marketplace doesn't have it does anyone know how i can get it without getting an ipod or come to the site to download it

because every time i want to listen to it i would to go to the site but the zune software downloads it automatically

I think Microsoft wouldn't let it be on the marketplace because of Foreplay in the name. I'm pretty sure you can just enter the URL for the RSS feed, but I just listen to Foreplay on my computer since I can't get Zune to download it automatically.

I posted this in another thread:
[quote name='Sockey']
[quote name='typeRJ']I wish Foreplay was on the Zune Marketplace too. Sadly I don't think the Zune software has any options for RSS.

The only option I've found is to Right-Click --> Save As everytime a new episode shows up on the homepage. If you save it to the same folder all the time (in my case, My Music/Podcasts), the Zune can recognize and scan that folder for the new podcasts to sync to your Zune. It created a CAG Foreplay series in my Zune's podcast directory.

[/QUOTE]

Actually, it's really easy to do. In the podcasts section of your zune collection click add podcast and enter the RSS feed link.
[/quote]

If you do this, the Zune software will automatically download it.

This is correct, and is what I do. If you can't find the RSS feed here, then look up the podcast in ITunes and click on the details and it will have the RSS feed there. After that, just copy and paste into the section in the Zune software described above.

bread's done
Back