I am so inept with electronics!!

APreciousDragon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
49 (100%)
So, I bought a computer yesterday (finally!!) from Best Buy and was really excited! Between yesterday to today, it has crashed 4-6 times...! :cry: I have no idea about electronics and am now planning to bring it back to them...anyone have any ideas what would cause a brand new computer to shut down so often? It's an HP and does have Vista....! The cord box thing gets REALLY hot! Could that be something to do with it?

On a different note, during all this frustration, my phone died yesterday so I went to buy a new one today and got a 3G IPhone...yeah, stupid idea. I have no idea how to figure it out (i've never even owned an Ipod!!). :bomb: How do I get on the internet with the phone?? Are you supposed to input usernames/passwords anywhere? Do I need to get antivirus for a phone?? Is there a way to get music from my cd's to the Iphone? And what applications? are good??

In short...life's become too complicated...any help is greatly appreciated!!

THANKS!!! :bouncy:

Computer Problem Answer:
Operator Error or the computer is overheating, just take it back.

Iphone Answer:
I believe you can get on the internet using the phone network or WIFI (don't own an Iphone). No antivirus for the phone. Use your computer to rip the CDs, this can be done in Apple's Itunes or many other programs. You can then sync your Iphone with Itunes or various other programs so that the music will be on the Iphone.

Just take the PC back. You probably just got a bad one.

Once, I bought a stereo that came with two detachable speakers, both were left speakers. When I was a kid I got a new VHS of the TMNT movie and it only had half the movie on it. Weird stuff can happen.

[quote name='GuilewasNK'] When I was a kid I got a new VHS of the TMNT movie and it only had half the movie on it. Weird stuff can happen.[/quote]

I would be so pissed.

bread's done
Back