SOCOM: Confrontation Beta Voucher Code

Kandal

CAGiversary!
Feedback
47 (100%)
EVENT FINALLY OVER! DJHVIDAL & distgfx (after second try) Has received the code. Thank you all for participating. Have a wonderful night.

distgfx
& KruncheeToast you guys failed to respond so we have 2 NEW WINNERS! zizo79 & darthbudge please shoot me with a PM By 10 PM Midnight Eastern time or It will be handed to somebody else.

1st Selection
WINNER! Congrats to distgfx &
KruncheeToast for writing a long amusing story on why they should receive the SOCOM Beta Code! Please send me a PM for your Code. (failed to reply for their Award)

Last edited by a moderator:
Since I was born, it has been my life long dream to be in the SOCOM beta. When I first entered the world my first words were "Socom... beta." As I slowly grew, I became more accustomed to using advanced weaponry and improved my tactical efforts. One day I went to the park and was put in a sandbox with another kid holding an AK-47 and we bouth were thinking the same thing... "Socom beta." As I was being taken home we were suddenly ambused by a bunch of warhawk assholes. Me being the fanboy I was decided to whip out my M-16 and start blasting those assholes out of the air with an RPG. I stuck a giant cigar in my mouth and became the world famous baby rambo.

As I grew, so did my lust for the battlefield. All I had on my mind was "Socom beta" my entire career. I started to emulate the game more and more. So much so that I had a communication device implanted into my right ear. Ever since then I've started hearing strange voices. One day I broke down and started screaming "The voices! the voices!" I was sent to an insane asylum where I began to eat my own feces. I managed to break out one by my slamming my balls into a wall repeatedly. I went home, grabbed my M-16 and marched my way through the USA, seeing all the sights while getting off a few random headshots on innocent civilians out of pure boredom.

After a great day of sniping, I decided it was time to head to a bar. I met this game named frank and well, one thing just lead to another. I woke up with a painful ass, lotion smeared all over me and the smell of peach body butter. I decided it was time to get the hell out of there. So I shot him in the head and stole his pants. I ended up in Cali somehow, so I went to go play in some arcades. The lack of socom infuriated me so I started going insane. Many arcades shut down after my little incident.

By the time I had become a teenager and was in high school I was a professional at socom, but the only thing I had on my mind was still the socom beta. I ended up taking classes from why ears suck ass to aggravated buggery. I was a true professional and passed those classes with the highest grades. I got my diploma and went on to major in a degree for "How to write a shitty ass life story to get a socom beta." I failed the degree and got a job in retail. I ended up dying from my own gas in an enclosed space while sleeping. The End.

[quote name='distgfx']Since I was born, it has been my life long dream to be in the SOCOM beta. When I first entered the world my first words were "Socom... beta." As I slowly grew, I became more accustomed to using advanced weaponry and improved my tactical efforts. One day I went to the park and was put in a sandbox with another kid holding an AK-47 and we bouth were thinking the same thing... "Socom beta." As I was being taken home we were suddenly ambused by a bunch of warhawk assholes. Me being the fanboy I was decided to whip out my M-16 and start blasting those assholes out of the air with an RPG. I stuck a giant cigar in my mouth and became the world famous baby rambo.

As I grew, so did my lust for the battlefield. All I had on my mind was "Socom beta" my entire career. I started to emulate the game more and more. So much so that I had a communication device implanted into my right ear. Ever since then I've started hearing strange voices. One day I broke down and started screaming "The voices! the voices!" I was sent to an insane asylum where I began to eat my own feces. I managed to break out one by my slamming my balls into a wall repeatedly. I went home, grabbed my M-16 and marched my way through the USA, seeing all the sights while getting off a few random headshots on innocent civilians out of pure boredom.

After a great day of sniping, I decided it was time to head to a bar. I met this game named frank and well, one thing just lead to another. I woke up with a painful ass, lotion smeared all over me and the smell of peach body butter. I decided it was time to get the hell out of there. So I shot him in the head and stole his pants. I ended up in Cali somehow, so I went to go play in some arcades. The lack of socom infuriated me so I started going insane. Many arcades shut down after my little incident.

By the time I had become a teenager and was in high school I was a professional at socom, but the only thing I had on my mind was still the socom beta. I ended up taking classes from why ears suck ass to aggravated buggery. I was a true professional and passed those classes with the highest grades. I got my diploma and went on to major in a degree for "How to write a shitty ass life story to get a socom beta." I failed the degree and got a job in retail. I ended up dying from my own gas in an enclosed space while sleeping. The End.[/quote]

I think he deserves it for writing that story, lol.

I don't have a PS3, but it's quite generous of you not to give it to someone you know online or in real life, but CAG's instead.

Because, if you don't give it to me, I'm going to spend the rest of my life finding where you live, and break both your legs, and arms. And you don't want that to happen, do you?

I would really like to try out Socom Beta, the last Socom game I played was Socom 2. Haven't played Socom since, due to laggers, glitchers, etc. I'd like to see if it's worth purchasing, hopefully they took care of (most of) that. It's been years, there hasn't been any shooter games that really blew my mind away, most I've played were mediocre. Right now I'm pretty much stuck with playing COD4 at the moment. Playing a new FPS would be refreshing.

I'll be your friend regardless :D of you choosing me or not. Add me if you'd like PSN --> Fragget.

[quote name='neverletthem']Because, if you don't give it to me, I'm going to spend the rest of my life finding where you live, and break both your legs, and arms. And you don't want that to happen, do you?[/quote]

Holy CRAP DUDE! :applause: Calls the CAG Police.

i need to play the beta to justify purchasing a Multiplayer only game...i mean, Warhawk was good, but this is Socom. So basically a sale rides on me playing the beta :p

Well, I do not have a single PS3 game. I did have one, but sold it because it wasn't SOCOM Confrontation. Yes, this is sad, but the reason I bought a PS3 was to play SOCOM. After playing S2 for years, I've never "green upped" since. Confrontation seems like the perfect time for me to get back into the series.

I've been wanting to play socom for a while now. it's always seemed like a good game and i've always wanted a chance to try it. i have no gamestops around where i live so i have no way of obtaining a voucher code other than via this thread. i enjoy shooting games a lot and think i would excel at this if i gave it a chance. i plan on buying the game after i try the beta, but the beta would be a great experience for me. if you gave me this voucher i would be highly happy and would be great for me. additionally could you send it to me if you pick me to [email protected] for i don't think i'll be checking up on this too often, please and thank you.

Well, here goes my plea.

Please let me into the beta because this aging gamer is just not that great at FPS unless I get a leg up on everyone else playing. While I'm not horrible, I am great to pad your kill count and I need those extra few weeks to practice so I can be on the same level as 13 year olds starting from day one.

Signed - WormFOODx
"Cause I'm either worm food or I'm makin ya worm food."

I feel that you are very aggressive and I'm scared ;) Thanks for the story though, I'm inching towards giving my first code to you. Just a reminder to all contestant. Time and Effort does pay off. :applause:

[quote name='distgfx']Since I was born, it has been my life long dream to be in the SOCOM beta. When I first entered the world my first words were "Socom... beta." As I slowly grew, I became more accustomed to using advanced weaponry and improved my tactical efforts. One day I went to the park and was put in a sandbox with another kid holding an AK-47 and we bouth were thinking the same thing... "Socom beta." As I was being taken home we were suddenly ambused by a bunch of warhawk assholes. Me being the fanboy I was decided to whip out my M-16 and start blasting those assholes out of the air with an RPG. I stuck a giant cigar in my mouth and became the world famous baby rambo.

By the time I had become a teenager and was in high school I was a professional at socom, but the only thing I had on my mind was still the socom beta. I ended up taking classes from why ears suck ass to aggravated buggery. I was a true professional and passed those classes with the highest grades. I got my diploma and went on to major in a degree for "How to write a shitty ass life story to get a socom beta." I failed the degree and got a job in retail. I ended up dying from my own gas in an enclosed space while sleeping. The End.[/quote]

[quote name='Kandal']I feel that you are very aggressive and I'm scared ;) Thanks for the story though, I'm inching towards giving my first code to you. Just a reminder to all contestant. Time and Effort does pay off. :applause:[/quote]

I think he deserves it unless he copied and paste :whistle2:k (i doubt it though)

[quote name='Kandal']I feel that you are very aggressive and I'm scared ;) Thanks for the story though, I'm inching towards giving my first code to you. Just a reminder to all contestant. Time and Effort does pay off. :applause:[/quote]

Nah, I don't really want one.

[quote name='SpitFire158']I think he deserves it unless he copied and paste :whistle2:k (i doubt it though)[/quote]

Didn't copy and paste, I was just very bored.

Because i have a really really REALLY good reason, but i'm just too lazy to type it, and isn't that the kind of guy you'd like to give a code to? I'm like the kid with slick-backed hair, a leather jacket, and a lollipop in my mouth, and you just can't wait to give me a code. For once in your life, you're being accepted. Give in to the pressure.

Hey Kandal, help convert a xbox 360 player to the PS3 world !!

I am interested in trying the Socom Beta since the only reason I have had so far for getting a PS3 was the MGS4 Bundle. I used to enjoy Socom 2 on the PS2 and it would be fun to see how they improved the graphics and what fun new stuff you can do with the Six Axis controller. Either way, thanks for reading and offering up some Beta codes.

I want it because, I had to send my PS3 away for repairs, and haven't been able to play for 7 days!!! I get it back September 1st, and it would be a huge surprise, for me to hook it up and start playing an freaking awesome game, SOCOM!

Hi folks,

Well, I've got some good and not so good news. The good news is that we are still on track to delivering a kick-ass experience come October. The bad news is that because we are working so hard to ensure the final product is fantastic, we've decided to push back the Public Beta date just a few days in order to bump up the experience even more. So, the new launch date for the Public Beta is now Friday, September 5th (QORE members will start the following Friday, September 12).

The other good news is that we are not cutting down the length of the Public Beta one bit. It will still run for a full month - from 9/5 to 10/5 - so you and your clanmates can still practice as long as you want and then be ready to go for the full game later in October.

Myself, my team and Slant Six are burning the midnight oil to ensure this game is the best it can possibly be for you guys. We completely understand it’s hard to wait when you haven't had a chance to play it yet but, rest assured, the wait will be worth it. If you haven't done it already, you can pre-order the game from GameStop® in the US to get into the Public Beta (EB Games™ for our brethren to the North). Make sure to bring along 2 extra friends once you register and get the email promo code from us; that code will let them in too. You're not going to get another Public Beta out there that will give you and your squad-mates so much access.

Best,
Seth

Hey, first Id like to say something *Says "Something"* Ok, now that I hve that out of my system, hello there. I am known as KruncheeToast online (Socom/PSN) and .::Krunch::. (I think if I can remember [so many years ago] on counterstrike)... I hope I used th [] correctly, they they sort of looked like odd () to me so oh well.

Anyways onto why I should get the code, well, I have tried to fulfill my Socom Confrontation (beta) needs by playing games like COD4 (great story, terrible gameplay for someone who loves socom) but I have not been able to. I even tried warhawk which is they closest thing to Socom on the PS3 (don't even get me started on GRAW). I am going crazy here, not being able to play socom. I think I might "decide[d] to whip out my M-16 and start blasting [those] assholes out of the air with an RPG." Hey look I used them correctly.

Anyways, I would love to go and pre order it, but my gamestop didn't have any left. Besides, they said they didn't get a lot anyways. And the only reason I couldn't preorder earlier was because I had to go on a week long work trip, that I had to prepare for, for a week (Getting stuff ready, planning, packing, finishing my presentations, etc) and was WAY to stressed out to preorder anything, let alone relax even a littl. So the first thing I do when I get back is go to a nice, quiet, messy apartment owned by me and just sit back and turn on the TV. I start watching a really old rerun of CSI: Miami, and remember about 45 minutes into "SOCOM BETA, AH *3 letter nasty word related to poop*!" So I call up my Gamestop and they dont have any left as stated before.

And I really did want to get into the beta but paying the bills is ALMOST as important as playing the retail version of the game but JUST, like really a very, very little just more important than playing the beta.

Plus! I can be your friend! :)

So please add me/send me a message on PSN, my PSN ID is: KruncheeToast, or PM me... Or email [email protected] (it has NOTHING to do with Xbox live, only windows live messenger)

Edit: Aw That stinks about it being pushed back :(

i should get the code, because im really on the fence about this game, and the beta would just help me decide. and the only reason i wouldnt preorder it myself and get a code, is because the nearest gamestop in my area is two counties over. and i dont want to preorder it online because id rather not wait to get the game in the mail

Well the reason why I should get is well I have a sick brother
and he just came out the hospital.He was very weak seeing
as how he had an infection in his hip and he has sickle cell and astema.
During his stay at that dredful hospital,when he tried to stand up and fell
back down on the hospital bed crying.I felt so sorry for him,I would do
anything for him and he is very important to me.If he needed a house
I would give him mine,If he needed a car,I would give him one,If he needed
love,warmth,a roof over his head,food,I WOULD give it to him.I am not doing
this for me,It is my brother that has a ps3 and he is recoverying very well and just
started playing his games again.I just bought him MSG4.So please don't do this for
me,do it for my brother.He would jump for joy(you know what I mean)if I got him
a beta code.I was tearing up when I was wrighting this.I hope you find in your heart
to give my brother this beta code.:D

The Beta is delayed until September 5th, in the mean time the contest Is extended. Good luck to all.
Just FYI, I have received my Clearance Code. but, not the official code to access the beta. From what I'm hearing, GS doesn't email the final code until Beta is release/open

I've never played the SOCOM games before, however, I am interested in this one. If I enjoy the beta enough, it may convince me to buy it at full price instead of waiting six months, which means you might have one more "friend" to play with for those first six months. /lucky :p

Hey Kandal, were you the guy with the Manu Ginobli avatar guy, or am I misremembering?

Any who, I think I would be the most deserving of the code (sorry if that sounds pompous, I didn't mean it to!) because SOCOM 1 was my first online console addiction. I remember playing millions of rounds of Frostfire and Abandoned a night. I even remember the horrible cheaters that could not be voted out, couldn't die, could shoot automatic snipers, glitch through walls, etc etc and I STILL loved the game to death.

And then there is SOCOM 2. With its new and improved Frostfire and respawn mode, I played even more!

Also, I just bought a PS3 in July, and I don't have any games yet. So the SOCOM beta would be my first "game" for the PS3! Not to mention it would totally make my weekend!

i would like the beta bcuz my gamestop's sux and ran out =(

and its not the 1st this happen, i bought bfbc Gold and was told after purchase there was no more beta and key chains. thats my reason,

TIA ,

DA6Ikon

Because I'll be the noob running around with the rpg all you "pros" will be whining about getting noob tubed! Also...
I have a Headset!!

Probably don't have as good a reason as some other people here but I'll give it anyway. Socom was the first online console shooter I ever played when my brother borrowed it from a friend. Unfortunately my ps2 suffered from disc read errors shortly after and the drive got messed up. I went without a game console for several years until my brother and I picked up a ps3. Unfortunately we haven't been able to purchase any PSN games yet, but that should change soon as the PSN cards are released at various retailers. If I find that I really enjoy the Socom beta, it'll most likely be my first PSN purchase.

I want the beta because my life depends on it.

I found a baby on the street and put it up on craigslist and said I wanted to trade it for a beta code for Socom. Unfortunately the cops found me, so unless I get a code to show the judge that I really did want to be in the beta I'm going to jail

bread's done
Back