Xbox games at Five Below

I think Richard may be referring to a generic SKU title-- I picked up Doom 3: Ressurection of Evil for 4.99 in Best Buy.
It's definitely worth checking Best Buy for-- like Richard said, it does come with the older Doom games, which is good if you didn't get the Doom 3 collector's edition.

Actually it's just an unstickered regular print game that they bought on liquidation. Last year they had a ton of Justice League Heroes, The Warriors, and Wallace & Gromit. And a bunch of PC games, and even some old Spyro the Dragon PSOne games a while back. I didn't know Best Buy had them for $5 also.

I made a post in the northeast regional section with a full list of titles.

I can confirm this. I went in the 5 below by my house (Baltimore, MD) and they had Doom 3 RoE and those goofy Burger King games. Also, Civ 4 for the PC, but they have always had that one. All 5 bucks.

[quote name='Richard Longfellow']Actually it's just an unstickered regular print game that they bought on liquidation. Last year they had a ton of Justice League Heroes, The Warriors, and Wallace & Gromit. And a bunch of PC games, and even some old Spyro the Dragon PSOne games a while back. I didn't know Best Buy had them for $5 also.

I made a post in the northeast regional section with a full list of titles.[/quote]

They're opening one just down the line from me. I wish they would've opened it here last year with a copy of JLH for $5, since that game ended up back up to sticker price @ Kmart around by me after being on clearance for a while.

bread's done
Back