Star Wars Battlefront 2 (JC) $5.90

Alone In the Dark $14.90

Pirates of the Burning Sea $14.90

Guild Wars Platinum Edition (Prophecies and Eye of the North) $24.90

Guild Wars Platinum Edition (Prophecies and Factions) $24.90

EverQuest II: Rise of Kunark $12.90

ThrillVille: Off the Rails
$5.90

*Shipping cost varies. The cost to ship both Battlefront 2 (JC) and Republic Commando (JC) for me was $3.29.

Sorry if this is a duplicate or repost.

sweet! i've always wanted to try out Republic Commando.. gotta bite at this price even if I don't know when I'll ever have a chance to play it :lol:

and rofl @ Alone In The Dark for $15 already...

Freeeeoooww....Alone in the Dark's price is augering in. Hope the x360 price follows suit.

ive played both of them a little bit, but neither extensively. from what i could tell.. theres no reason to play the first one if you're gonna get the second. they don't really have a story or anything...

Republic Commando is bad ass.
I bought and played it on the original xbox an loved it, but i sold it.
Now i got a 360 and its backwards compatible i bought it and played it again.

Bottom line a great shooter star wars fan or not.

I think there are quite a few mods available for the PC version of Republic Commando. I got it and Thrillville. I've really only played the Xbox versions of RC and BF2, but I've got 2 PC copies of both now for LAN battles with my son. I didn't pay over $10 for any of the 4 copies.

I played through and finished Republic Commando on the PC (in German... though I don't speak it!) Very good game... if that says anything. :) Will probably buy it again, but this time in English.

Republic Commando is tempting. I always hoped to find the Star Wars collection on clearance at Target. The collection had Commando and Knights of the Old Republic bundled together which would be nice.

This is pretty cheap....

Poop, just bought Republic Commandos used from eBay (the cool AUS edition in the big DVD case) for $8, totally worth it. Give it a spin, it's a fun game.

[quote name='DariusWIND']Do I need to get both battlefront and battlefront 2, or should I just skip to number 2?[/quote]

They're both really multiplayer games. Think Battlefield 1942: Star Wars. Republic Commando ROCKS for that price.

[quote name='DariusWIND']Do I need to get both battlefront and battlefront 2, or should I just skip to number 2?[/QUOTE]

BF2 added space combat and jedis. Personally I like 1 better w/o the add-ons. And all the good levels from 2 are in 1 too.

bread's done
Back