The CAG Fancast: Episode 1, "Labor Daze" (September 1, 2008)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='tiredfornow']Awesome!

I hope this lasts as long as the GGTcast did![/quote]

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']I think I speak for everyone when I say, "Meh."[/quote]

Hehehe... Just know that both of you are always welcome to hop on and discuss things with Matt and myself. I'm sure Matt's deep, sensual voice may change your opinions. ;)

[quote name='Simon D I']Nice!!! I can't wait to hear this, and hopefully be a part of it someday! What'dya say, Chasey Boy??[/quote]

Of course, Simons! :drool: That's, like, the first thing that crossed my mind. :joystick:

I hope this lasts as long as the GGTcast did![/QUOTE]

Almost forgot about that!
Whatever happen to those guys?

[quote name='Wombat']I'm all for it, as longs as its not better then the CAGcast, and more like Foreplay quality[/QUOTE]
SNAP!

I'll give it a listen.

Ouch nasty burn by the Wombat

This seems cool just hope the topics are relevant and the quality is high
Don't make it seem like your just using the name for it's sake
get Cheapy and Wombat's say too

[quote name='Wombat']I'm all for it, as longs as its not better then the CAGcast, and more like Foreplay quality[/QUOTE]

And I'm all for it, as long as its more factually accurate than the CAGcast.

Might want to check with Cheapy before using the CAG name if you're planning on putting this on iTunes or anything. I'm not sure if he'll have any objections, but I'd run it by him first.

well, the idea ain't new. i've seen people do a fancast for 1up.

good luck on it. i might wanna chime in and talk about Wombat and Shippy to their FACE! :p

I look like a retarded wannabe gangster Iron Man in the pic, LOL. :p But I am definitely looking forward to this, especially since it will give us he opportunity to get to know more of the members here. I haven't really ever met a CAG I didn't like!

[quote name='Brak']Why the fuck is this happening?[/QUOTE]

What issue do you have with it?

EDIT: Brak has been "silenced." I guess someone noticed his overwhelming negativity and bad attitude in most every post he's made lately. I wonder what has caused him to behave in such an embarrassing fashion lately. It's not like him, or at least the way I recall him being before.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='LiK']well, the idea ain't new. i've seen people do a fancast for 1up.

good luck on it. i might wanna chime in and talk about Wombat and Shippy to their FACE! :p[/quote]

A podcast for another, more popular podcast? That's a rather brilliant idea. It reminds me of something, but I just can't put a finger on what. ;)

But yes, this is simply a fun project for the CAG community. Anyone is welcome to be a guest.

And Wombat, we'll try to keep the production values low, as we know our place. :bow: Plus, like, higher production values would mean more work, and that sounds very sweaty. :whistle2:(

I hope this lasts as long as the GGTcast did![/QUOTE]

You hit this right on the head.

Hey guys I have some games I'm willing to donate towards a contest if you're interested. Best of luck on the podcast!

[quote name='RawisJericho']I would probably be like Mike Adamle if I was on one. ;)[/quote]

And how is that a bad thing? ;):mrgreen:

Chase and Matt!! What a dynamic duo! Superpowers unite. :bouncy:

.... let me guess .... first podcast will be about red ringing 360 and host's personal experiences with said problem... :cool: ... or perhaps the other hosts excitement of trying to connect to Castle Crashers online .... ;) .... oh the anticipation!! \\:D/

I said it in that other "new podcast" forum but ill say it again. So so forget the fact people aren't even checking with Cheapy if its ok to use CAG in their "podcast". People aren't gonna bother with these fucking fan podcasts. Why would i care about fans trying to recreate something good and turn it into dog turd?

I see how it is Matt. You want to be apart of mine, then you disappear while I'm trying to get back up, and then you join another podcast. Whatever. Definitely won't be listening to this. I got big plans in September anyways, and I don't need someone who is across the country co-hosting.

[quote name='twen']I see how it is Matt. You want to be apart of mine, then you disappear while I'm trying to get back up, and then you join another podcast. Whatever. Definitely won't be listening to this. I got big plans in September anyways, and I don't need someone who is across the country co-hosting.[/quote]

Where have you been? You haven't responded to anyone's messages.

[quote name='MSUHitman']Where have you been? You haven't responded to anyone's messages.[/QUOTE]

What messages? If you're referring to the 360, It's at my friends house.

Every time you've said you want to record, I never hear from you. I even tried calling your cell phone a couple times. And who ever said I couldn't do both? I agreed to do the podcast with Chase. I never said I wouldn't do yours.

Ask the people I was talking to on COD4 and Gears last night. I specifically said, "If Twen ever records another one, I'd like to participate." But you have to communicate with people.

[quote name='twen']What messages? If you're referring to the 360, It's at my friends house.[/quote]

I've sent messages both here and on CAG. Matt said he'd called you and didn't respond. Everyone literally thought you were dead.

It's not nice to scare people like that. :lol:

Nothing wrong with being exclusive to one podcast. I'm sure plenty of people do a couple. Plus why be exclusive to one podcast?

Just throwing in my two cents... :)

Eh, it's all been handled now. I'm definitely looking forward to the prospect of recording with Chase today, though, and of course looking forward to having you guys on the show in the future.

Somebody else already helped you out, but you have no reason to call on the assistance of anyone. You bitched in this thread about him finding a new podcast when you were doing him dirty behind his back. You have managed to alienate everyone on this site that ever liked you through your actions. Before you call out anyone for what they post you need to take a long hard look at yourself and grow up.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Before you call out anyone for what they post you need to take a long hard look at yourself and grow up.[/QUOTE]

I think you need to do the same. You have personally attacked me a few times now on these forums, and I still don't know who the fuck you are.

X Matt Young X (2:55:58 PM): You trashed Simon's, and I said his has done much better than yours to this point.
X Matt Young X (2:56:08 PM): Which is a fact.
tw3nz0r (2:56:13 PM): Not really.
tw3nz0r (2:56:20 PM): His is a bunch of whining about how new games suck.
X Matt Young X (2:56:25 PM): You can prove success, so yes, it is a fact.
X Matt Young X (2:57:15 PM): Whether you find it enjoyable or not is your opinion. Whether I think he runs it better than someone who doesn't communicate with the co-host who ahs put much more effort into trying to get shit working is my opinion.How well it has done in comparison to yours is fact.
tw3nz0r (2:57:27 PM): I don't butt rape my co-hosts.
tw3nz0r (2:57:29 PM): Like him.

[quote name='Moxio']Bahaha this thread is comedy gold.[/QUOTE]

Yes, it is. I just hope it doesn't detract from Chase and my podcast. The thread is getting derailed. Thanks to Casey, though, or whomever it was that deleted Twen's posts.

[quote name='Matt Young']Yes, it is. I just hope it doesn't detract from Chase and my podcast. The thread is getting derailed. Thanks to Casey, though, or whomever it was that deleted Twen's posts.[/QUOTE]

Twen deletes his own posts for some reason. I guess he gets scared that others might really find out that he is a flake and a douchebag.

[quote name='Panther1484']So when does the first episode come out?[/quote]

I --just-- finished recording Episode 1 with, my friend, Steve. It's really long and I just started post-production work on it. It should be out tomorrow. Thanks for the interest! :D

[quote name='chasemurata']I --just-- finished recording Episode 1 with, my friend, Steve. It's really long and I just started post-production work on it. It should be out tomorrow. Thanks for the interest! :D[/QUOTE]

Um... what? Why wasn't I notified about this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back