Free gas card?!?!?!?!?

5 dollars - 25,000

Saw this on slickdeals, sadly the two states I live in aren't on the list hope it helps some CAG out :cool:
First 40,000 or until 10/31

Register
http://www.mileagetipstrivia.com/

legal residents of AL, AK, AZ, CA, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, KY, LA, MD, MS, NV, NM, NC, OH, OR, SC, TN, TX, UT, WA and WV, 18 years of age or older

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='killer9']can we play more than once free gas[/quote]

You could try, but they might not send to multiple addresses or multiple IPs. Honestly, I'm good with one, just hoping that it comes in.

Nice find OP, but in the future, please remove any slickdeals affiliate info from the link. I took care of it this time.

[quote name='sp00ge']Nice find OP, but in the future, please remove any slickdeals affiliate info from the link. I took care of it this time.[/quote]

Sorry about that, I was just trying to post it super quick to give as many CAG a chance to get in the 40,000 as possible.

Thanks, OP! :)
I put one in for my Dad as well. Hopefully it doesn't matter where it registered from, since he's in another state.

i won one 1 of these off BP few years back. Got the card and the number on the back was scratched off... tried to use it but they said they cant use it if the numbers gone... called up and they go

We have no record of this contest

card was vauled at 50 bucks. Never went back to bp again

bread's done
Back