Iron Man (Blu-Ray) with Helmet + 2 Comics + $50 GC (Best Buy Exclusive) $46.99 CAN

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
Iron Man (Widescreen) (2-Discs Ultimate Edition) (Best Buy Exclusive Helmet) (2008) (Blu-ray)

dvd2155650.jpg

Was $49.99 CAN
Now $46.99 CAN

Release Date: September 30, 2008

http://www.bestbuy.ca/catalog/prodd...=0926INGFSM2155650&catid=24100&test_cookie=1#

This exclusive edition includes an Iron Man Helmet Bust, 2 comic books, and a $50 gift card to Sideshow collectibles.

Edit: I'm searching for a Canadian Supplier.

Edit: Ice2Dragon will be our Supplier.

Block 1

rexinnih - 1
saldogg - 1
mhnajjar - 1
bigsick - 1

Have 4 slot left.

Payment sent to Ice2Dragon (PayPal preferred)

Last edited by a moderator:
you get a $50 gift card, and the thing cost $50!!!!

thats freggin awesome, im in for one, if they have them in US or have them online.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8918843&st=iron+man&type=product&id=1885293

Does not seem to be .CA exclusive. Despite the pic on the US site not showing the same box, the detail description does seem to confirm it is including the bust & 50.00 gift cert. for Shideshow.

Other issue is obviously that the US site refers to NON BLU-RAY vers. vs Canadian shows blu-ray. Let's hope we get some clarity over this in the weeks to come.

REWN

Well Im going to Canada to pick a few of these up.. as many as I can bring. Three of my friends are coming with me, and since it doesnt say limit one per customer.. picking up a few.

Maybe I should start up a list to see who wants one. @_@

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']Well Im going to Canada to pick a few of these up.. as many as I can bring. Three of my friends are coming with me, and since it doesnt say limit one per customer.. picking up a few.

Maybe I should start up a list to see who wants one. @_@[/quote]

I'm in Ice2Dragon if you are going to pick some up. I can Paypal you for cost and shipping ASAP! PM if interested. Thanks!

I got to looking at the Sideshow site and I think $50 might get a pack of gum from there, but I will pick this up anyways.

Count me in if you have one for me :)

I'll pay using PayPal as suggested, just let me know when to send the payment and to what PayPal account.

I don't know if its still on. Anyone know how to contact Ice2Dragon by cell phone or email? i guess, he probably left canada to buy this for you guys.

nice, my local stores have it in stock. gonna pick it up after work. i love SS stuff and the $50 GC is awesome~

I think the blu-ray part may be a typo. I just bought the regular one at the store for 39.99 plus tax. Who knows.

[quote name='ELUNO']Elegible products for the gift card are on the right:
Eligible items[/quote]

yeah make sure you guys know this. You cant use the giftcard on everything, just pre choosen things which are on that list. I have a few from comic con and that list shrinks daily and they have only added a few things once.

I wouldnt factor in the gift card as a incentive if there nothing on that list you want because thats about all you get to choose from...

Target has the Iron Man head packaging with the Bluray or DVD.

No coupon or anything else.

Costco's has Bobbleheads.

to Ice2Dragon, i'm still interested but let me know the shipping costs please..

sorry dragon... took too long, i got the steelbook from fye and the bluray helmet from target, my spot is open to anyone who wants it... thanks for holding a spot for me though

Oh well. Looks like it's time to buy just the BD in the States. Thanks iNCREDiPiNOY for setting up the thread.

bread's done
Back