PAX Swag Giveaway

[quote name='killer9']My antivirus goes crazy going to your place html script virus[/quote]

Hmm? Have any other information? As far as I'm aware it's a false positive. If it's something else please let me know as I'm not trying to give away free viruses. >_

Ok, I've installed AVG, no pop up, it scanned it and said it was safe. The only thing I've been told is a script for CustomCMS comes up (using NoScript). I believe that script is used to connect to the CCMS server to ensure my site has a valid license to run CCMS. I can make 100% certain though if people are afraid.

Would anyone like to shed any light on the subject? Any logs or anything you've got?

yyywi7.jpg

have a pic of what i get:cry:

HTML/Infected.WebPage.Gen

Description:
A common attack against the web infrastructure can be the infection of harmless web pages. Some malware changes every HTML file stored on the disc and adds a link (very often an IFrame) to a site hosting malicious code. Other attacks can aim for the web servers and try to insert forwarding to the pages hosted there. The owner of these pages is advised to take them offline. Fix the hole (either on his own PC or on the server), check the pages for infections, clean them and go online again. Infected Web Pages often contain additional Iframe, Object or Script Tags. The Script Tags often contain encrypted Code.

Virus: HTML/Infected.WebPage.Gen Date
discovered: 14/08/2007
Type: Trojan
In the wild: Yes
Reported Infections: Low
Distribution Potential: Low
Damage Potential: Low
Static file: No
Engine version: 7.04.01.62

My anti-virus came up regarding it as well.

Anyway, thanks.

Awesome contest, great looking site. Entered! Thanks, NintendoGal! =D

Oh, and nothing virus-related happening to me. Not even a pop-up notice.

[quote name='yukine']HTML/Infected.WebPage.Gen

Description:
A common attack against the web infrastructure can be the infection of harmless web pages. Some malware changes every HTML file stored on the disc and adds a link (very often an IFrame) to a site hosting malicious code. Other attacks can aim for the web servers and try to insert forwarding to the pages hosted there. The owner of these pages is advised to take them offline. Fix the hole (either on his own PC or on the server), check the pages for infections, clean them and go online again. Infected Web Pages often contain additional Iframe, Object or Script Tags. The Script Tags often contain encrypted Code.

Virus: HTML/Infected.WebPage.Gen Date
discovered: 14/08/2007
Type: Trojan
In the wild: Yes
Reported Infections: Low
Distribution Potential: Low
Damage Potential: Low
Static file: No
Engine version: 7.04.01.62

My anti-virus came up regarding it as well.

Anyway, thanks.[/quote]

Doing some internet research just now I ran across this page:

http://gladiator-antivirus.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=15574

Specifically the portion:

Fixed: False positives
HEUR/HTML.Malware
HTML/Infected.WebPage.Gen
HTML/Rce.Gen
I'll have my host run a virus scan on the files to be on the safe side though. Thanks for the copy/paste, helps narrow things down! :)

Entered

Far Cry 2, PoP, & Fallout 3 swag!

The posters are nice especially the "Mushroom Men" black light poster.

Entered, thanks OP. I love Les Claypool, so I'm really hoping I win, that mushroom men poster is nice.

bread's done
Back