Best Buy Clearance...Battalion Wars 2 $5.99, Manhunt 2 $7.99

n8n8baby

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
Hey y'all

Went to go pick up Mercs 2 at Best Buy in Oceanside, CA on Sunday, and I noticed the following clearance prices:

Battalion Wars 2 (Wii) $5.99
Manhunt 2 (Wii) $7.99
Parappa the Rapper (PSP) $7.99

There were at least a dozen copies of BW2 there...this is obviously the tastiest deal there :)

Good luck

Hm, I wonder what the trade in value is at Gamestop, since I have this in my pile of games to play through already. Thanks for the heads up!

[quote name='Gosha']This YMMV or nationwide?[/quote]

The website still shows it as $49.99 so I'd say it is YMMV. Seems like all Best Buy clearances are that way.

my best buy has a ton of 360 games on sale. gta4 special edition (huge) for $35 and a buch of other SE games for 360 for $35.

Shit - no dice... the Dallas Best Buy on I-75 has BW2 for 24.99 - still over my price range. Stranglehold (360) was 11.99. I didn't bite on that either. I'd bite on Stranglehold at 4.99 probably...

Truly cheapass.

[quote name='n8n8baby']Hey y'all

Went to go pick up Mercs 2 at Best Buy in Oceanside, CA on Sunday, and I noticed the following clearance prices:

Battalion Wars 2 (Wii) $5.99
Manhunt 2 (Wii) $7.99
Parappa the Rapper (PSP) $7.99

There were at least a dozen copies of BW2 there...this is obviously the tastiest deal there :)

Good luck[/QUOTE]

Independence, MO Battalion Wars 2 (wii) Still $50. Parappa the Rapper (PSP) $8 and Manhunt 2 (wii) Unknow i can't find a copy :(

[quote name='The_Continental']the Dallas Best Buy on I-75 has BW2 for 24.99 [/QUOTE]

Yes, this was the price that rang up on the computer before they overrode it...so it looks like, at the very least, BW2 may be $25 chain-wide (B&M at least)

On another note, it doesn't look as if i'll have time to run by tonight, although it's still remotely possible...sorry fellas.

I am in for Battalion Wars 2 $5.99, Manhunt 2 $7.99 if you can get them to me and I will pay you extra if you want.

PM me please whenever you get them.

San Rafael BB: Alien Syndrome (PSP), Parappa the Rapper (PSP), Meet the Robinsons (360), NCAA08 (360), Fantastic Four: ROTSS (360), College Hoops 2K8 (360) all $5.

I picked up an Alien Syndrome - had the game on the Wii and hated it - awful controls, awful graphics. On the PSP, the graphics are fine, and the controls are, as well. Sort of a sci-fi Dark Alliance-like hack'n'slash (or in this case, shoot).

wow!

If you could pick up a copy of Battalion Wars 2 for me too, that would be great.

let us know if you can, please!

I'll take a copy and pay you $10 shipped for BW2.

I have to go pick up my The Office 4 gift set today from BB, so I'll see if there are any there. I doubt it though.

[quote name='Admiral Moo']Hm, I wonder what the trade in value is at Gamestop, since I have this in my pile of games to play through already. Thanks for the heads up![/quote]

I traded in a copy of Manhunt 2 about two weeks ago and got $8 for it. If you use GS's current "trade 3 Wii/360/PS3 get a bonus $15" deal going on right now, you could probably make out like a bandit. Assuming your GS takes multiples.

Waste your gas and mileages driving around for nothing. Most of BB clearance are BS. None of mine local Bestbuy have any games on clearance. Most of the JUNKIES SPORTS or Worst games clearances & it over prices. No go here in Independence Missouri and Lees Summit Missouri :(

I went and checked at mine and Battalion Wars was not on the shelves and Manhunt was $39.99 and B1G1 on all red dot items(which Manhunt was included)

The Niles, OH Best Buy does have a bunch of Battalion Wars 2 games marked on clearance but the clearance price is $29.99. Hopefully that price comes down.

bread's done
Back