DFW....Fort Worth CAG's

neudog

CAGiversary!
Feedback
281 (100%)
COuldn't find a thread specifically for the DFW area and in particular Ft. Worth, so I thought I'd start it off. My buddy Spectreon found the following for $10 at the Beach St. Walmart (Airport Freeway/121) in Ft. Worth, Tx.:

:360:

GRAW2
RB6V
Burnout Paradise
Tomb Raider Anniversary
Lost Via Domus
Overlord
Crackdown
Madden 08
NCAA 08
NHL 07
NFL: On Tour
NBA Homecourt
Harry Potter: OotP
Conan
Farcry
Meet the Robinsons
Quake 4
FEAR (Regular Edition)
Saint's Row

:ps3:

Genji
Haze

:ps2:

Silent Hill: Origins
Nightmare Before Xmas
MLB 08: The Show
Transformers

:xbox:

Nightmare Before Xmas

There are a few others and these were seen at 2 p.m.

As Neudog posted earlier, Walmart on 121/Airport Frwy and Beach in Ft Worth Tx has $10 table of games, some of previously mentioned games are still there, but more were added last night or today. Updates I can remember

Eternal Sonota
Dirt
Armored Core 4
Beautiful Katimari
Over G Fighters
Sega Superstar Tennis

Odin Sphere
others too...

Double check the game/wall cases too... Managed to find copies of some of these games there too and they ring up $10 as well... happy hunting

Well if anyone finds Eternal Sonata for a good price on the Dallas side (preferably around Richardson), PM me or something.

I realize this isn't really an appropriate place to post this, but I don't think putting it on my trade list would really get enough eyes looking at it. I snagged an extra copy of LBP from Blockbuster. If any CAG in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area can meet me in Denton, I'll sell it for cost (including tax) plus $5.

[quote name='neudog']COuldn't find a thread specifically for the DFW area and in particular Ft. Worth, so I thought I'd start it off. My buddy Spectreon found the following for $10 at the Beach St. Walmart (Airport Freeway/121) in Ft. Worth, Tx.:

GRAW2
RB6V
Burnout Paradise
Tomb Raider Anniversary
Lost Via Domus
Overlord
Crackdown
Madden 08
NCAA 08
NHL 07
NFL: On Tour
NBA Homecourt
Conan
Farcry
Meet the Robinsons
Quake 4
FEAR (Regular Edition)
Saint's Row

:ps3:

Genji
Haze

Silent Hill: Origins
Nightmare Before Xmas
MLB 08: The Show
Transformers

:xbox:

Nightmare Before Xmas

There are a few others and these were seen at 2 p.m.[/quote]

Wow - I'm months late but I will add this Walmart to my list of stops - it is one of the closer ones - just at an awkward intersection so I rarely go - anyone know if any of these deals are still good? or new ones added? assume they got cleaned out black friday but maybe their manager is cool with the markdowns.

crap i work really close to there and never go. need to drop by there tomorrow and check it out.

fyi circuit city in burleson, tx I got xbox live bundle with 12 months, camera, 2 market games for 47 bucks after the 40% clearance on accesories.

Good deal, Mykee, i was over there two weeks ago was disappointed in what i found but that can change overnight eh... just got back from the Walmart a short while ago. Nothing for the 360, which is what i was looking for. Picked up some small bubble mailers for future reference though :p, its a easy store to get in and out of, puts you right on airport fwy headed home, i live 10 miles from there...

Last edited by a moderator:
Tom thumb has a free $30 GC for a new or transferred prescription in this weeks flyer. TT allows you to swap the GC for any other GC, like TRU or Best Buy or Gamestop. The coupon expires 3/3/09

[quote name='jeffg']i am here representing Burleson, any local guys here collect older stuff?[/QUOTE]
How old we talkin'?

bread's done
Back