Looking for a "Support The Rabid" wristband

Kerig

Target won BF'23 w/$350 consoles
Feedback
85 (100%)
I rented The Office Season 4 today from the library for $2, and after watching episode 1, I immediately went online to see how to get a "Support the Rabid" wristband (I put them on my can koozies, currently have others including CAG, X360, and DS).

I just missed an eBay auction for a BIN at $5.50 shipped, and the only other place is through NBC.com who sells it for $5. Not too shabby of a price until you add $7.95 shipping :oldman:

Are any stores selling them, such as Target or Hot Topic? The only other solution would be to gang up with 9 other CAGs and order 10 from NBC, which would offset the shipping to about $1 each (after adding a stamp or two for individual bracelet shipping), but I'd really rather not do that...

Oh, and of course: they're included in the BB exclusive set of S4, which I won't be buying. If anyone has a spare (perhaps already had one and bought the BB set), I'd happily paypal a $6 ransom for it.

[crickets chirp] Alrighty then, nevermind. The eBay seller still has a few left that he's willing to sell to me for $5 shipped each...[/crickets chirp]

bread's done
Back