want 100 MS POINTS ========= have paypal

I have a few of the Xbox games you're looking for, a bit interested in Viva Pinata and Trauma Center. Let me know if we can work something out for those 2 games. (off the top of my head, I know I've got Conker, Crimson Skies (live 12 month card version), one of the Fatal Frames (sealed), Indigo Prophecy, and Thief.

Thanks, guys. I'll ship your packages as soon as craven's deal is finalized.

Also, I updated my list. There's still a few more titles I'm missing, but that's the gist of it.

I shipped out all 7 orders this morning. I have tracking numbers for 6 of them. Will PM after I get home from work.

Also, there's a few new items I added last night.

Who's the guy who had all those game cases? I need one for Super Monkey Ball DX (xbox).

It doesn't necessarily have to be the real thing... take an xbox casing and slap a copy of the case flapping on it and I'd be satisfied.

I really cleared up my xbox want list thanks to trades/gamestop. There's still a few I need, but now I want to shift my focus to 360 games.

And everyone I shipped to last week: your packages should have arrived by now. I'll now be expecting my packages to arrive.

My 360 trade list is gone, pretty much. It might be like that until Christmas:lol:

In the meantime, to fill the void, I'll add Otogi xbox.

[quote name='Koopler']I don't understand... why do I have an iTrader of 12 when I have 13 positive ratings?[/quote]

Because you traded with one user twice?

I believe iTrader is based off of unique trades with different individuals.

I actually have no idea, just throwing that out there.

[quote name='DanteMayCry']Because you traded with one user twice?

I actually have no idea, just throwing that out there.[/quote]

Yep, you're right. Free bump for Mario Party 7 purchase.

[quote name='DanteMayCry']Because you traded with one user twice?

I actually have no idea, just throwing that out there.[/quote]

That is correct.

bread's done
Back