Sonic Adventure 2: Battle (GC) $4.98 CompUSA

[quote name='Astinus Majere']This is pick-up only?[/quote]

it certainly seems to be, and neither of the 2 stores in my area have it. Oh well. I'll pay 12$ shipped to anyone that has a mint non-pc copy they want to sell.

After a 5 minute wait -- nothing in southern NH. Damn.
I've wanted this one too, even though I have it on the Dreamcast. But only $10 or less.

I don't think any stores have them. The entire Southeast had none (Fla, Ga, Ala, Miss, etc). Why must they tease us like this?

So no one has been able to take advantage of this deal. Sounds like they are getting free advertising for nothing.

:bs:

None around me either, although I paid $40 for it when it came out on Dreamcast and 50 when it came out on Gamecube, so I don't really need another copy.

[quote name='DX']Is this an "undeal"?[/quote]

Its a joke-I don't think its available anywhere. Has anyone been able to order one?

This just in...! The CompUSA store on MARS has several copies in stock. If there's anyone willing to travel that distance, I'd be willing to pay them $15 for their trouble.

This is why CompUSA sucks, and is a disgrace to our country simply for using USA in their name. Screw you CompUSA. None in Alb, NM or Frisco and Plano TX.

My sis is being kind and going to go look for me while she's there anyway, today, but it sounds like she's not going to have much luck.

If you have a Compusa near you, you may just want to drop by and check anyway. There have been several times when the website has indicated that my local store didn't have a game I wanted, only for me to drop by and see that they actually had a couple of them in stock. I don't want to get anyone's hopes up, but it may be worth it just to make the stop if you're in the neighborhood... you may be pleasantly surprised.

[quote name='Professor Oreo']If you have a Compusa near you, you may just want to drop by and check anyway. There have been several times when the website has indicated that my local store didn't have a game I wanted, only for me to drop by and see that they actually had a couple of them in stock. I don't want to get anyone's hopes up, but it may be worth it just to make the stop if you're in the neighborhood... you may be pleasantly surprised.[/quote]

I was about to suggest the same thing, but I wouldn't make a special trip for it. If someone does go, I'd recommend bringing a printout of the webpage in case the in-store price differs.

bread's done
Back