How common is your last name?

Insert Italian Name Here, as a surname, does not exist in this database, because it is not among the top 55,000 most common names in the US.

All of the people with my last name are related to me.

[quote name='Brak']Insert Italian Name Here, as a surname, does not exist in this database, because it is not among the top 55,000 most common names in the US.

All of the people with my last name are related to me.[/quote]

Same, but Greek. *High Fives*

Ramos - 159. I'm Filipino but I'll have to credit all the hispanics for the high-ish ranking. I also checked my Mom's maiden name, Perez - 49. More props to all the hispanics :lol:

Is there a list of them all? Or at least the top ones? I checked Smith and Brown and they got numbers 1 and 5 respectively.

"Thorbahn, as a surname, does not exist in this database, because it is not among the top 55,000 most common names in the US."

And yes Thorbahn really is my last name.

I'm in the 20's, wow. I barely know many people with my last name too.
[quote name='CouRageouS']Ramos - 159. I'm Filipino but I'll have to credit all the hispanics for the high-ish ranking. I also checked my Mom's maiden name, Perez - 49. More props to all the hispanics :lol:

Is there a list of them all? Or at least the top ones? I checked Smith and Brown and they got numbers 1 and 5 respectively.[/QUOTE]Johnson was number 2 when doing a random search.

Last edited by a moderator:
TMK, if your last name is Hall, my head is going to explode.

[quote name='Brak']Insert Italian Name Here, as a surname, does not exist in this database, because it is not among the top 55,000 most common names in the US.

All of the people with my last name are related to me.[/quote]

Same here. There were a bunch of people with my last name who emigrated from Italy early last century but I'm sure the relation isn't too far in Italy.

[quote name='thorbahn3']"Thorbahn, as a surname, does not exist in this database, because it is not among the top 55,000 most common names in the US."

And yes Thorbahn really is my last name.[/quote]
Jeez... I figured that was Top 10 material. I work with like 15 Thorbahns and none of them are related.

[quote name='callmesteam']323... they named a TV show after it...[/quote]

They did? I assume you have the same last name as me and I don't know any show with it. I know a Christmas Story character with it though. And a toy store. :lol:

Schrader is 1948, and Schroeder (the spelling before Ellis Island) is 491. Go to Germany though, and my name will be in the top five.

I'm 3269, Charlton

I've figured out the top 5.

#1 - Smith (shocking)
#2 - Johnson
#3 - Williams
#4 - Jones
#5 - Brown

Last edited by a moderator:
1333. Damn Germans procreating all over the place.

[quote name='Whambamm']I've figured out the top 5.

#1 - Smith (shocking)
#2 - Johnson
#3 - Williams
#4 - Jones
#5 - Brown[/quote]#6 is Davis.

bread's done
Back