zboard worth buying?

Soujiro_Seta

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I was thinking about buying the zboard for wow. But I dont know if it is really worth the $70. Does anyone have it or know if it is any good?

I'm in the same boat. FYI, if you buy it at ebgames.com (maybe instore...if you can find it) you can get a $20 rebate for the WoW or EQ2 set

Woah! 70 bucks? I got my Zboard (just a standard one) for only 20, and the Keyset is only like 20 at my EB.
I need to grab the Doom 3 jeyset.

As a normal keboard, the Zboard works jsut fine. The first one I got had a weird problem where it opened a couple thousand Ie windows, but I returned it and got a perfect one. It's a very nice keyboard, adn the keysets are very nice too.

EDIT: It's more expensive now because it comes with the Crossfire keyset, mine didn't when I got it a year ago.

[quote name='Wshakspear']Yeah, its got the FPS one included, which is nice.

Do you have any keysets?[/quote]

Nope, as the only game I own that can use one is Doom 3, and I haven't gotten around to getting it yet. I wish they would make a HL 2 one, that would rock.

they have an overlay for the FPS keyset you can download...at least i THINK its for the FPS one...hmmm...

I've been playing on a regular keyboard forever and I've never felt that it was inadequate. These kinds of gimmicks are a waste of money, but to each his own.

[quote name='Scrubking']I've been playing on a regular keyboard forever and I've never felt that it was inadequate. These kinds of gimmicks are a waste of money, but to each his own.[/quote]

I have no problem with a regular keyboard...but having more features is always nice. Unlike game controllers, KB's havent evolved much, and its nice to at least see something being done.

I recently tried it and its very good for wow. But i couldnt get used to the first person shooter setup. I guess its cause im so used to the regular keyboard, So i just use the regular keyboard for fps. The fps setup isnt bad its just awkward for me to use lol. But all in all i really like the zboard and would recommend getting one.

bread's done
Back