Whats your favorite McFlurry?

help1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
My favorite ever was Nerds Mcflurry, but that was many many years ago. Now they don't sell it. So my favorite now would have to be m&ms. I wish they had a twix or snickers McFlurry.

Do they ever sell Butterfinger flavor anymore? That used to be my favorite, but then they stopped selling it. I guess M&Ms is my favorite flavor.

[quote name='TheRock88']Where are you guys getting these other flavors? I only see M&M's and Oreos around here.[/quote]

My McDonald's has only had M&M's and Oreos for several years now. However, I do remember them having Butterfinger McFlurry's and those were awesome.

[quote name='darthbudge']Do they ever sell Butterfinger flavor anymore? That used to be my favorite, but then they stopped selling it. I guess M&Ms is my favorite flavor.[/quote]

Yeah, the Butterfinger flavor was my favorite. It has been quite a while since I ate a McFlurry. I do remember it being delicious, though.

[quote name='Moxio']Actually I change my mind... can I get mine McSmuggerson flavored?[/QUOTE]

Sorry. Some guy came by in a wheelchair about an hour ago and took all our smug.

Butterfinger. McDonald's doesn't sell them anymore. The Butterfinger Blizzard from DQ is better IMO.

The M&Ms Mcflurry sucks. I bought one and the M&Ms were mini-sized and froze. I felt like if I was eating chocolate-flavored rocks.

M&M.

One time I was in line with my friend at McDonald's talking about how awesome it would be to get a Oreo AND M&M McFlurry. The McDonald's lady overheard and offered to make one for me. It was godly.

[quote name='mr ryles']strawberry cheesecake blizzard[/quote]

Ahh, I would get something like that but there are no Sonic's or DQ's where I live. I hear Wendy's has something called a Frosty Twist though, so I might check that out someday.

[quote name='dack']M&M.

One time I was in line with my friend at McDonald's talking about how awesome it would be to get a Oreo AND M&M McFlurry. The McDonald's lady overheard and offered to make one for me. It was godly.[/quote]

I wonder what would happen if I asked for that at the drive through? Eh, forget it, they would probably charge me for two McFlurries, assuming they even understand what I am talking about.

Another vote for the Arby's Jamocha here. Those things just DEMAND purchase.

I can make better with a commercial grade blender, and some quality blended espresso ingredients... but those Jamochas are just so readily available on the go.

This thread makes me want a milkshake. I can't have one tho because I'm dieting :cry:

Damn you, OP for reminding me how good various fattening shakes are :bomb:

They've started reoffering Snickers McFlurries lately. Last year they had these premium Snickers McFlurries which were basically the Snickers McFlurries with chocolate sauce mixed in. Those were pretty good.
Lately, I've become a fan of Snickers and Oreos mixed together. Delicious.

bread's done
Back