How did you get your PS3? Contest! Must have a Paypal account

Kandal

CAGiversary!
Feedback
47 (100%)
My last Contest for this month (I think)
PlayStation 3 For President

YOU MUST HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT & a PS3
PRIZE: $10 US Dollars

Contest Ends: Friday September 12th, 2008

Read my Blog about how I Got My PlayStation 3, http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/blog.php?b=2864

Comment my Blog and Share me your experience on how you Got Your PlayStation 3

The person with the best Story and Comment wins!

(Edit Disqualified failure to reply within 24 hours of winning, Forfeited to a runner up)hockeystealth13 is our winner! He commented my blog, gave me advise and shared his hilarious story about how he got his PS3. thank you all for participating I hope you all had a wonderful time. Have a cheap ass gamer day. Now hockeystealth13 you have 24 hours to PM me with your Paypal Info or the prize will go to the runner up.

hockeystealth13 wrote:
It sounds like to me that you are just starting a relationship but are having some issues. Most likely you will get over and small bumps. Even if it is hard try as hard as you can because you have a child, and very little can be more traumatizing to a child than to see his parents have a divorce. But I am sure you can work your differences out.

Thats a pretty good story but me story i think is better. My friend who for his birthday got the metal gear solid 4 bundle. He decided he didn't want it because apperently PS3 to him are worth a pile of shit. I offered to help him by trading my 20gig pro xbox 360 (that I replaced with my 120gig 360 elite) for the PS3 bundle (unopened) and a dualshock 3 controller and 50$. Now he brags about how he ripped me off to all of our friends...... They think it is hilarius and they play along with him.

Our NEW WINNER! Quintox
You have 24 hours to PM me to receive your prize.

His Entry Post:

WTF she punched you?

Me: When eBay had the 35% off deal, I bought 2, yes 2 PS3's off of eBay. I kept one, traded the other for a PSP bundle with games, then sold THAT on eBay, then using a free overnight shipping voucher I had, I shipped it. Then I sold the Sixaxis from my PS3, bought the Nyko controller, and saved $10. Then I went to Walmart and bought a 3 year warranty. Now just 2 weeks ago I got my $250 back from MS.

I have still yet to play the PS3.

Last edited by a moderator:
2 legit entries to this contest so far. The odds of winning this $10 prize is 1/2 Sweet deal for the contestant! good luck

i got $125 visa from my coke rewards and got a $100 sony style card from sony style and when i went to get it from sony style it wouldnt go through so my fiance felt bad for me and went to best buys and got me one for my b-day

i begrudingly picked up a 60gb once they announced they were going to be pulling backwards compatibility from newer models. They got me for $500 from Amazon. At least though, as a New Yorker, this was before they screwed us with that BS online tax.

It's still not worth it, but at least I get to watch my Blu-ray movies and play my PS2 games in high def.

good luck all! so many awesome / funny stories lol just to clue everyone in.. The longer the better, the funnier the SWEETER! the twistiest the sexier!

hockeystealth13 is our winner! He commented my blog, gave me advise and shared his hilarious story about how he got his PS3. thank you all for participating I hope you all had a wonderful time. Have a cheap ass gamer day. Now hockeystealth13 you have 24 hours to PM me with your Paypal Info or the prize will go to the runner up.

hockeystealth13 wrote:
It sounds like to me that you are just starting a relationship but are having some issues. Most likely you will get over and small bumps. Even if it is hard try as hard as you can because you have a child, and very little can be more traumatizing to a child than to see his parents have a divorce. But I am sure you can work your differences out.

Thats a pretty good story but me story i think is better. My friend who for his birthday got the metal gear solid 4 bundle. He decided he didn't want it because apperently PS3 to him are worth a pile of shit. I offered to help him by trading my 20gig pro xbox 360 (that I replaced with my 120gig 360 elite) for the PS3 bundle (unopened) and a dualshock 3 controller and 50$. Now he brags about how he ripped me off to all of our friends...... They think it is hilarius and they play along with him.

hockeystealth13 you have 9 hours left to claim your prize! or it's going to another lucky CAG contestant.

Edit: hockeystealth13 failed to report in after 24 hour he now must forfeit his winning to a runner up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Our NEW WINNER! Quintox
You have 24 hours to PM me to receive your prize.

His Entry Post:

WTF she punched you?

Me: When eBay had the 35% off deal, I bought 2, yes 2 PS3's off of eBay. I kept one, traded the other for a PSP bundle with games, then sold THAT on eBay, then using a free overnight shipping voucher I had, I shipped it. Then I sold the Sixaxis from my PS3, bought the Nyko controller, and saved $10. Then I went to Walmart and bought a 3 year warranty. Now just 2 weeks ago I got my $250 back from MS.

I have still yet to play the PS3.

bread's done
Back