whats this 2pac song?

Cracka

CAG Newbie
I dont remember where i saw / heard it, but it was 2pac rapping to the rhythm of the i dream of genie theme song. I can't figure out what the name of the song is. All of my google searches lead to a will smith song, which is nothing close to what i'm looking for.

nah thats not it.

I really dont remember any of the words. It wasn't mixed, it didnt have the i dream of genie theme song playing in it, but the rhythm of his words were to the same rhythm as that song. It wasn't a loud song, there weren't any other people in it besides him from what i remember, and he was sitting down rapping in a real serious calm tone, telling a story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUoUDuAPCZA

That is the song changes. I thought I would help you find the song, and what you said reminded me of that.
object%3E

I can't remember the "I Dream of Genie" melody right now and I'm not at my computer with all of my music but I'll throw out some suggestions based on it being one of Pac's serious songs released with a video before he died:

"Brenda Got a Baby"; "Me Against the World"; "Dear Mama"; "Keep Ya Head Up"; "I Ain't Mad At Cha"; "Trapped"

bread's done
Back