Not open for further replies.

Number83

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
Season's over!

nfl_a_bradyts01_412.jpg

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Thanks.

So going from the AMD to the GeForce...would they be the same size or do you still recommend sizing the guts first?[/quote]
Well that's hard to say without seeing the case and your current card. Most cards tend to be about the same size, so it's probably safe. See if you can get the measurements from the card you want, most sites list them in the specs.

Some OEM cases are cramped as hell.

Its funny how I go to all these sports boards and all these Patriots fans are acting like someone just killed their mom or something. It'll be interesting to see how Cassel does considering he didnt get a lot of playing time in both college and the NFL.
Yep, easy win for me. Thanks Brown!

[quote name='wubb']Did you see that brown is starting a guy who's out in tonight's game?[/quote]

I don't think he's updated his team since he drafted them.

LP what are you trying to do with your PC? Depending on what games you're wanting to play that Radeon card might be just fine. I'd definitely try playing/doing what you want with the card it comes with first.

Yes, the 8800gt will make it better by a considerable margin, but no need to spend the money now if its going to work fine for you without the new card.

[quote name='JolietJake']Well that's hard to say without seeing the case and your current card. Most cards tend to be about the same size, so it's probably safe. See if you can get the measurements from the card you want, most sites list them in the specs.

Some OEM cases are cramped as hell.[/quote]

Well, being that its a Dell, I'm going to have to open it up and check it out first. Thanks.

[quote name='TheRock88']Its funny how I go to all these sports boards and all these Patriots fans are acting like someone just killed their mom or something. It'll be interesting to see how Cassel does considering he didnt get a lot of playing time in both college and the NFL.
Yep, easy win for me. Thanks Brown![/quote]

It's Karma...Brady replaced Bledsoe...So Cassel replaces Brady. And all Brady can do is hang out with Gisselle...What a life!

EDIT: DCFox beat me to it! :bomb:

Brady is already in the all time NFL elite nobody can "Bledsoe him" at this point in his career.

Just sucks that Brady has to pay for Bellichick's bad karma.

[quote name='Number83']It's Karma...Brady replaced Bledsoe...So Cassel replaces Brady. And all Brady can do is hang out with Gisselle...What a life!

EDIT: DCFox beat me to it! :bomb:[/quote]
The ultimate revenge is if Bledsoe comes out of retirement and leads the Pats to a Superbowl.

[quote name='dcfox']The ultimate revenge is if Bledsoe comes out of retirement and leads the Pats to a Superbowl.[/QUOTE]

Okay, I take it back. Bledsoe can "Bledsoe" Brady, but nobody else.

[quote name='wubb']Brady is already in the all time NFL elite nobody can "Bledsoe him" at this point in his career.

Just sucks that Brady has to pay for Bellichick's bad karma.[/quote]

Brady's a bitch too, dont think that he's a saint like ESPN makes him out to be.

[quote name='JolietJake']Just so we're clear, the dell comes with an actual card, right? Not onboard?[/quote]

From the reviews I read, yes...actual card.

[quote name='Moxio']Hey LP, go for at least a 1000+W PSU. :cool:[/quote]

What for? I only need about 400 for the graphics card I'm looking into.

[quote name='wubb']Ooo, they'd be damn good.[/quote]

This.

EDIT: I would get about a 650W PSU if I were you LP. Remember, other things use power as well. Also it won't hurt anything.

[quote name='darthbudge']This.

EDIT: I would get about a 650W PSU if I were you LP. Remember, other things use power as well. Also it won't hurt anything.[/QUOTE]

Except his electricity bill. :cool:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']What for? I only need about 400 for the graphics card I'm looking into.[/QUOTE]

Just to enhance your e-penor. :cool:

Why are they getting these kickass actors for the villians and that guy with a throaty voice to play Batman? It's ridiculous.

[quote name='wubb']Why are they getting these kickass actors for the villians and that guy with a throaty voice to play Batman? It's ridiculous.[/quote]

Christian Bale = $$$$$

[quote name='wubb']Why are they getting these kickass actors for the villians and that guy with a throaty voice to play Batman? It's ridiculous.[/quote]

Tell me you're not serious

Thank god I only drafted Brady on 1 team (he fell to 5th pick). I had near last pick in every draft I did. I'd rather have the 2 Good RBs though.

Oh no you didn't. :boxing:

[quote name='darthbudge']Christian Bale = $$$$$[/quote]

That better mean "money" and not "fa9et"

[quote name='Moxio']The Penguin is just a shitty villain and shouldn't even be in any of the Batman movies.[/quote]

Finally you're angry snarkiness pays off with a very accurate statement.

[quote name='darthbudge']Errr you do realize that Christian "Throaty Guy" Bale plays Batman right?[/QUOTE]

Say what? The dude that plays Batman is a chain smoker or something.

Also I thought $$$$$ = bad & My $$$$$ = good. :whistle2:k

[quote name='wubb']Say what? The dude that plays Batman is a chain smoker or something.

Also I thought $$$$$ = bad & My $$$$$ = good.[/quote]

No I meant that Christian Bale is money. IE Good.

But yeah, he plays Batman. He just uses that throaty voice while being Batman so people won't recognize him by his voice.

[quote name='darthbudge']
But yeah, he plays Batman. He just uses that throaty voice while being Batman so people won't recognize him by his voice.[/QUOTE]

He fooled me too!

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Damn...turns out I'm going to need a new power supply first...I guess I should go for atleast 450W.[/QUOTE]

More than that if your GPU requires 400watts.

I'm using a 580W myself.

See, I could tell it was him immediatelly, even with the gravel voice.

Now if he wore glasses too, no one would ever figure out who he was. Not even some intrepid investigative reporter.

Wait, I knew he played Bruce Wayne but you're saying that Bruce Wayne = Batman? But they sounded nothing like each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back