[H] PAYPAL [W] Blu Rays and VUDU/UV Codes

Freemason

CAGiversary!
Feedback
160 (100%)
THE RULES

- Lower Trader # Sends First in a Trade ( if close or dealt before favorably, can simulsend )
- Buyer sends first in ALL Sales
- Will Accept Verified Paypal
- Prices are negotiable, I ship with Delivery Confirmation within 48 Hours of closing an agreement. I will combine shipping on purchases.
- I Deal with USA Trades Only.

HAVES

$$ CASH/ Paypal

WANTS

:br: Give me your list

UV/VUDU Codes - Give me your list and pricing.

Last edited by a moderator:
HOW TO PAY

Find your name posted here with your total, then you can send PAYPAL to [email protected]

If you plan to mail payment, send it to:

Jerod Lytton
719 North Irene
Sioux City, IA 51105

Please note your CAG name and any relevant info either in your payment. If paying with Paypal, covering fees or sending a personal payment (e.g. “gift”, “payment owed”, etc) are strongly encouraged but not required. You can use the “Reverse Paypal Calculator” on this site to calculate Paypal fees and the additional cost is always nominal. Please consider it!

No matter your choice of payment method, I ask that you please PM me your shipping info when you pay. I generally ship within 48 Hours of receiving payment. I’ll PM you your delivery confirmation number when your package has shipped. I leave feedback as soon as I receive it. Thanks again!

4fs01c.gif

LOWBALL RULES

Welcome to my 2nd Lowball Sale. You should all know the rules by now, but for the newcomers I'll break it down for ya. 100% of all proceeds will be donated to my "Hide New Game Purchases From My Wife Fund". Please bid, it is for a good cause.

1. - Bids END on XXXX between the hours of 12:01 AM CST and 10:00 AM CST. I will make a post to my thread simply stating LOWBALL OVER, when that is done, all bids before that post will be finalized and invoices will be sent within 24 HOURS.
2. - Shipping is $3 for the first item, $1.50 for each additional item. Heavy lots or small packages will be shipped at cost. DC is included and will be PM/emailed upon mailing. PLEASE DO NOT SEND PAYMENT UNTIL I SEND YOU AN INVOICE WITH THE CORRECT SHIPPING!
3. - Starting bids are $1.00, with bid increments of $1.00.
4. - I will take verified paypal, cashiers checks, concealed cash, children of working age, endangered animals ( must be good with kids ), and any combination of gold and other precious metals and gems, All payments are due within 72 hours of the lowball ending please if at all possible. (This is a case by case basis, contact me if you need more time)
5. - Happy Bidding, Bid Hard, Bid Often, or make baby Jesus cry.... you don't want that now do you?

ALSO Check out the other Great Lowballs going on right now!! HERE!

**PLEASE CLICK THE ITEMS to view pictures or information on the items, everything included is what is in the pictures unless otherwise stated **
*** FULL ALBUM OF ALL PICTURES OF ITEMS IN THE LOWBALL***

----->HERE

Last edited by a moderator:
I was kidding my friend. I only have Gears and a Battery Pack from your wants. I have Mass Effect but its disc only. I have pretty much all the games you want but are selling them.=

10-4 Dragunz ill check your list of sale goodies after payday on monday and throw up a free bumpage.

for those psoting to check lists, please read my trading policy and the large red and yellow section marked ***READ***

[quote name='chavela']do you take gamestop/bestbuy/barnee and nobles giftcards?[/quote]

i would consider Gamestop Cards

other offers replied to, PMs answered, and last bump for the night!

sent you a pm i'm interested in SC IV and too human

These are the games I have
Gears of War
Dead Rising
Condemned 2: Bloodshot
Blue Dragon
Bioshock LE without Big Daddy

i am currently in a possible trade for too human, will message back if that does no go through. all PMs responded too and final night bump!

bread's done
Back