"Do you know where I can find some sailors?" I can tell you if you post in GGT #82!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SL4IN

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
In commemoration of the Dreamcast turning 9 this week, and all the Dreamcast talk that's been going on.

Continue discussion.

[quote name='distgfx']and just why the hell can't 2+2=fun? Would you prefer if it was 87+12?[/QUOTE]

No numbers added together can equal fun! Math was created by the devil.

fuck you, math users.

I thank the Dreamcast for putting food on my plate.

But it's taking food off my plate with the games I'm buying for it this week!

The cruelist mistress.

[quote name='whoknows']No numbers added together can equal fun! Math was created by the devil.[/quote]

Nu uh, math was created by god to get revenge on us for our global procreation of continously retarded people. We can now identify who's balls to cut off because of him, so the joke's on him.

Wait, weren't we talking about Yakuza 2 or something?

[quote name='distgfx']Nu uh, math was created by god to get revenge on us for our global procreation of continously retarded people. We can now identify who's balls to cut off because of him, so the joke's on him.

Wait, weren't we talking about Yakuza 2 or something?[/QUOTE]

Yes we were, and we're still on topic because we're talking about god and Yakuza 2 is a gift from god to us mortals (well you mortals, I'm invincible and going to live forever).

So if you don't have it yet either you hate god or god hates you.

[quote name='Chacrana']I want to find some sailors and then swear with them.[/quote]

How does one swear like a sailor? Do you just hang around them till you pick up that weird accent and awful stench they have about them and then start swearing?

[quote name='whoknows']So if you don't have it yet either you hate god or god hates you.[/quote]

Can't it be a little bit of both?

[quote name='distgfx']Can't it be a little bit of both?[/QUOTE]
Of course not. It has to be whichever one hurts you the most ;)

[quote name='whoknows']Of course not. It has to be whichever one hurts you the most ;)[/quote]

What would hurt me the most is you doing me ... up the butt.

[quote name='distgfx']What would hurt me the most is you doing me ... up the butt.[/QUOTE]

But that would hurt me as well, so that's no good.

[quote name='SL4IN']How does one swear like a sailor? Do you just hang around them till you pick up that weird accent and awful stench they have about them and then start swearing?[/QUOTE]

You've never heard the expression "swear like a sailor?" Sailors swear a lot, and I probably swear more than them, and talk about the female anatomy in a way that would likely be frowned upon by the Geneva Conventions.

Though if it's Sailor Moon and crew, it will be the dirtiest talk. Sailor Mars

[quote name='whoknows']But that would hurt me as well, so that's no good.[/quote]

That's what lube is for ... I mean ... please don't use lube!

[quote name='distgfx']What would hurt me the most is you doing me ... up the butt.[/QUOTE]

It would hurt more if I did it. I promise.

[quote name='distgfx']That's what lube is for ... I mean ... please don't use lube![/QUOTE]

Do I sense some reverse psychology?

You can't fool me!

[quote name='Chacrana']It would hurt more if I did it. I promise.[/quote]

Why not both?

[quote name='refusedchaos']pssh your not down....real men fist[/quote]

With spiked gloves.

[quote name='whoknows']Do I sense some reverse psychology?

You can't fool me![/quote]

Shit! I'm caught! I mean ... of course, it'd really suck if you did me ... up the butt ... with lube.

(insert yakuza 2 comment and sexual innuendo here)

[quote name='refusedchaos']i bet it would...believe it people, Chac is a professional[/QUOTE]

Indeed, and we can play a little... erm, shoot em up. I call it Zweihander.

[quote name='distgfx']

Shit! I'm caught! I mean ... of course, it'd really suck if you did me ... up the butt ... with lube.

(insert yakuza 2 comment and sexual innuendo here)[/QUOTE]

Alright, I see how it is. It's double reverse psychology...so you really want me not to do it right? I'll teach you a lesson.

[quote name='Chacrana']Indeed, and we can play a little... erm, shoot em up. I call it Zweihander.[/quote]

I better vomit afterwards.

[quote name='whoknows']Alright, I see how it is. It's double reverse psychology...so you want me to not do it, right? I'll teach you a lesson.[/quote]

Yes, I want you to not do it, my pain and agony will be immeasurable. Then you can shove Yakuza 2 ... up my butt. Me and Yakuza 2 shall become one. That'll mean it's shit too ... literally ... decisions, decisions.

[quote name='distgfx']
Yes, I want you to not do it, my pain and agony will be immeasurable. Then you can shove Yakuza 2 ... up my butt. Me and Yakuza 2 shall become one. That'll mean it's shit too ... literally ... decisions, decisions.[/QUOTE]

All this hate, I just don't understand it. Playing Yakuza will make you feel better. I promise.

Hopefully Friday will be the day for me to play Yakuza 2. I want to play Yakuza 2. It looks so fucking good. !

Studying books an' shit is for fools. I been doing that. I ain't even gonna hafta study for tests! So that means I need games to play, but I can't play no games till Friday :(. :( :( :( :( :( :(

Wanna play Yakuza 2, then put it in a guy's butt.

[quote name='whoknows']All this hate, I just don't understand it. Playing Yakuza will make you feel better. I promise.[/quote]

Hate? I was talking about using Yakuza 2 as a sex toy. I already played Yakuza though, ask Chac, he saw my opinion.

[quote name='Chacrana']I want to find some sailors and then have sex with them.[/quote]

You are crazy!

I played some Yakuza. The fighting is fun. I am going to be playing this until New York.

Rei, did you guys get DQIV in yet or getting it early for a release day sale, or is it going to be in stores Wednesday? I asked before, but didn't get a reply or I didn't see it.

[quote name='distgfx']Hate? I was talking about using Yakuza 2 as a sex toy. I already played Yakuza though, ask Chac, he saw my opinion.[/QUOTE]

Ok. I understand. Now here's what I'm going to do for you: I'm going to let you do what you want, but don't complain to me when you can't sit for a week.

[quote name='Chacrana']Hopefully Friday will be the day for me to play Yakuza 2. I want to play Yakuza 2. It looks so fucking good. !

Studying books an' shit is for fools. I been doing that. I ain't even gonna hafta study for tests! So that means I need games to play, but I can't play no games till Friday :(. :( :( :( :( :( :(

Wanna play Yakuza 2, then put it in a guy's butt.[/QUOTE]

It supports 16x9. Very appreciated. And the game is already way better than the first just because of the voice acting.

Ooh, 16 x 9? That's... why that's 144! I'm glad that's in there.

Honestly, if Yakuza 2 were just Yakuza 1 with a different story, I'd still buy into it.

[quote name='whoknows']Ok. I understand. Now here's what I'm going to do for you: I'm going to let you do what you want, but don't complain to me when you can't sit for a week.
[/quote]

A week? I don't wanna be able to sit for 6 months minimum.

Next game I'm looking forward to is Silent Hill Homecoming, looks awesome as shit.

[quote name='Chacrana']Ooh, 16 x 9? That's... why that's 144! I'm glad that's in there.

Honestly, if Yakuza 2 were just Yakuza 1 with a different story, I'd still buy into it.[/QUOTE]

I would too, the first game was just that good. I do like that they improved the combat though.

havent we used this title before in an old GGT? redux edition?

so, I finally realized how important naked women are in most action based games. it's totally valid now.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']havent we used this title before in an old GGT? redux edition?

so, I finally realized how important naked women are in most action based games. it's totally valid now.[/quote]

Kind of how they were important to every action movie in the 80's?

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']if you give me time (i have time at my new job this friday) I can make you one. request away.[/QUOTE]

Awesome.

I'm thinking about a Mirrors Edge one. Is that cool with you?

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']if you give me time (i have time at my new job this friday) I can make you one. request away.[/quote]

Dude, draw Simba looking confused.

Mirror's Edge is cool too.

I'm down for that... it'll probably look like something in the story trailers since I'll be using the same techniques they used in that.

or I could do it in maya... :lol: yeah right, I suck at that.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I'm down for that... it'll probably look like something in the story trailers since I'll be using the same techniques they used in that.

or I could do it in maya... :lol: yeah right, I suck at that.[/QUOTE]

Awesome.

Also if you don't feel like doing a ME one I'd be up for a Sonic one instead. Whichever you feel like doing :)

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']let me know preferences like what character you'd want then I'll hop on it this friday.

Puma's took me litterally 5 min >_< too easy.[/QUOTE]

So whichever you feel like doing. For ME I'd like Faith (main character) or if you feel like doing a Sonic one then Sonic.

Surprise me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back