Visa Reloadable?

quadomatic

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
I was looking into getting some sort of card that would let me shop online. I don't think I want a debit card...doesn't seem like a very good idea - don't want access to all money at one time on one card, seems insecure.

I saw something about the Visa Reloadable card. They're basically VISA gift cards that can be reloaded. They sell them at walgreens and they can be reloaded at 7-11. They seem like a fairly good solution...but I don't know what the fees are and I don't know if I can use them on PayPal.

Does anyone know anything about these things?

And, does anybody have any other suggestions as to what I could use to buy stuff online, not credit or debit (really don't want to get those atm)

[quote name='crystalklear64']If you have a bank account why not get a debit card?

Anyway the prepaid visa cards will work anywhere that takes visa.[/QUOTE]

I MAYBE could get a debit card, but I'd want to move some money from my bank account to another bank account which would ONLY be for the debit card, and it would get kind of annoying having to move money around like that. It might just be better to add funds to a paypal account via bank transfer and just use that, but I'm not sure.

bread's done
Back