CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)

10px_spacer.gif

10px_spacer.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Prince of Persia is the best game there. Mage Knight was a penny at one point which is when I got it. Tribes: Vengeance might be worth it but I've never played it. The others I've never heard of.

$0.99 for POP: Sands of Time is an excellent deal for those few who haven't played it (and shipping appears to be $2.99 for one game, so quite reasonable and no reason not to grab this).

[quote name='JMEPO']Do people still even play PC games? Good deals on those.[/QUOTE]

wha.........t?

Damn it it's $3.98 for prince of persia, but I only have 3.33 on my Paypal, and I'm dead broke.

Anyone want to donate 66 cents to help a fellow gamer out? lol

Wow, super deal on PoP:SoT, except I bought it back when it came out. If anyone has not played that game yet, you need to. It's one of the best games from the last decade.

[quote name='JMEPO']Do people still even play PC games? Good deals on those.[/QUOTE]

Do people still pay to play online..? Don't be so ignorant.

so after checking their PC blowout deals...you can still buy the E3 2004 DVD for a buck.

Also found Die Hard Nakitomi Plaza in there for 2.90. but its out of stock =(

[quote name='Fatal Snipe']What does the (JP) mean that is in the title of the games?[/quote]
Usually (JP) would stand for Japan, meaning it was a Japanese version of the game. But I'm assuming you're referring to the games being talked about in this thread and they say (JC) which stands for Jewel Case, meaning you don't get the full size retail box.

What moron gave this thread one star? If you don't like PC games don't open the thread. If you are a GoGamer hater, please state why.

:(

I was hoping maybe they had some better old games on sale. The only really good game there is PoP: Sands of Time and I already own that game.

[quote name='dbzzx']wha.........t?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Nohbdy']Stop posting.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, no kidding. Really bizarre.

I assume PoP supports an Xbox pad? I tried the demo (and actually could play it on Gametap), but for 99¢...

But it definitely needs a gamepad. Kind of the reverse of all these strategy games and FPS that desperately need a keyboard and mouse.

Tribes Vengeance is DEFINITELY worth it - one of my favorite single player fps experiences of all time.

Some of the story is a bit cheesy, but playing as that cybernetic ninja assassin... *drool*

You switch back and forth between chars throughout the story - it's great fun.

[quote name='hollowfreak']Just to let everyone know Prince of Persia is one of many games that can be had for free ...

* Far Cry
* Rayman Raving Rabids
* Prince of Persia: Sands of Time
* Ghost Recon
* Command & Conquer Gold

http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/48759[/quote]

That may have been true, but they aren't free anymore...the downloads were taken down.

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']That may have been true, but they aren't free anymore...the downloads were taken down.[/quote]
Plus they had in-game advertisements.

[quote name='Codemaster']Plus they had in-game advertisements.[/quote]

And if you did have the download, you had to create a login which doesn't work anymore.

i like the gogamer sales...but not this one, nothing that interests me. sometimes the sales aren't that great after the shipping costs have been added too.

My PoP and Tribes order came today and Tribes wasn't even in a case period. All it had was the manual, ad sheets, and the discs in paper cases; it seemed like they just took it out of the box to save on shipping/shelf space. Prince of Persia was in a case but it wasn't sealed. I guess they took it out the box because Beyond Good & Evil was packaged like that too (jewel case in a big box).

[quote name='mattcube64']I'll probably pick up the Tribes game... thanks![/QUOTE]

This deal is over by now. They are only good for 48 hours.

[quote name='Codemaster']My PoP and Tribes order came today and Tribes wasn't even in a case period. All it had was the manual, ad sheets, and the discs in paper cases; it seemed like they just took it out of the box to save on shipping/shelf space. Prince of Persia was in a case but it wasn't sealed. I guess they took it out the box because Beyond Good & Evil was packaged like that too (jewel case in a big box).[/quote]

yup I just got mine this morning in exactly the same way. I guess there's going to be a market for tribes boxes now...

bread's done
Back