Does Toys R Us Price Match?

[quote name='YoshiFan1']No, they used to but stopped[/QUOTE]

Really? Wow... I remember the one time I got back $120 from a $150 purchase I made on clearance games before they went live.:lol:

But then, some hoarder showed up in our area and I wasn't ever to get anything so this is a good thing.

[quote name='Vinny']Really? Wow... I remember the one time I got back $120 from a $150 purchase I made on clearance games before they went live.:lol:

But then, some hoarder showed up in our area and I wasn't ever to get anything so this is a good thing.[/quote]

That's a price guarantee, not a price match

Good luck price matching at Fairlakes TRU. Watch out for that old lady (with the brown hair) in the Customer service department (right when you walk in). She is a bitch to deal with and doesn't know JACK about the sales going on that week.

Should we maybe make a general price-matching post that details what stores PM and which ones don't, and which are YMMV? I think a sticky post like that would help a lot of people

[quote name='JTHuffy']Should we maybe make a general price-matching post that details what stores PM and which ones don't, and which are YMMV? I think a sticky post like that would help a lot of people[/quote]

I'm certain there's one hiding on CAG already, last time I saw it was a few years ago. We should make Z(+)DIAC hunt it down and link it here as penance.

To very over-generalize: TRU and Target do NOT price-match anymore. Most other national big chains do. Virtually every chain will do a price-guarantee for their own store within a certain amount of time.

Sorry to revive a thread this old, but I have a related question. Will the B&M stores price match/adjust/whatever with their own website?

bread's done
Back