GPT Planet ** Reviews GPT sites ** Ratings ** Helpful guides **

GPT Planet

CAG Veteran
Sick of never completing offers. Having trouble finding reliable gpt sites. I can help I just recently created a site to review GPT sites. I will be adding reviews regularly. I will show you which sites rock and which sites are crap.

Go to http://gptplanet.blogspot.com/ to have a look. Right now its under construction. But i will have reviews up soon. I will update this thread when a new review is available.

*Update* Woot I finally made time to post a review sorry for the wait.

Reviews:

Cashlagoon
GangsterGreed
Paid2Seek
Points2Shop
Prizerebel
Rewards1
Swatcash

I have a detailed guide of how to complete offers the right way. I will have video guides, proofs and I want you guys to share with me too. If you know a a site that I don't have send me a PM with your referral link and I'll check it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

I noticed one particular GPT absent from your list. GreedyClicks is backed by the Dietzel / NetworkLagoon people and it pays HOURLY to PayPal with an Ultra-low Fifty-cent minimum cashout.

GreedyClicks gives you a fifty-cent signup bonus so that you can cash out immediately and get your first payment in less than an hour without even doing any surveys or offers !

...and they trigger Np PayPal Fees when they pay you !

They run regular mega-buck referral contests too !

I really can't think of a more perfect GPT site.

[quote name='WiiJockey']Hi,

I noticed one particular GPT absent from your list. GreedyClicks is backed by the Dietzel / NetworkLagoon people and it pays HOURLY to PayPal with an Ultra-low Fifty-cent minimum cashout.

GreedyClicks gives you a fifty-cent signup bonus so that you can cash out immediately and get your first payment in less than an hour without even doing any surveys or offers !

...and they trigger Np PayPal Fees when they pay you !

They run regular mega-buck referral contests too !

I really can't think of a more perfect GPT site.

[/quote]

Hey thanks a lot I will use your referral link and work on a review for it.

bread's done
Back