The "Isenhart's Stay" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
What record? This record

Genie%20the%20Magic%20Record,%20DECCA%20%20CU-102_%20Peter%20Lind%20Hayes_%201946.JPG

Been playing Neverwinter Nights lately while working on my levels. Damn fun game, especially when you decide to fight random innocents that are around for no reason. :D

Also, Army of Darkness is awesome.

[quote name='beerguy961']House of Pain is telling me to "jump around". Should I listen?[/QUOTE]

Of course and you are also wanted to jump around by the window just for fun. ;)

[quote name='beerguy961']House of Pain is telling me to "jump around". Should I listen?[/QUOTE]
Not if you live in an appartement complex.

Ah Diablo II, and the wonderous fight against Diablo, in which the system used for scoring damage against Diablo is so complicated, that even Diablo himself doesn't understand it completely.

[quote name='beerguy961']New VG Cats has a Calvin and Hobbes reference. Hilarity ensues...[/QUOTE]
whats vg cats?

Damn, Tera Reid is looking pretty good in Van Wilder. I should barrow the movie from my friend. Too bad he doesn't have the unrated one.

I got a job...

Well, at least for a month and a half. Stupid short term contracting. I don't wanna go to work. :cry:

[quote name='Kayden']I got a job...

Well, at least for a month and a half. Stupid short term contracting. I don't wanna go to work. :cry:[/QUOTE]

congrats on getting a job bro, even though its short term.

[quote name='DT778']Damn, Tera Reid is looking pretty good in Van Wilder. I should barrow the movie from my friend. Too bad he doesn't have the unrated one.[/QUOTE]

Once you've seen Franken-nipple, it's all over in thinking she's hot.

[quote name='karsh']Once you've seen Franken-nipple, it's all over in thinking she's hot.[/QUOTE]

i second that... jesus christ thats fucked up

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Ah Diablo II, and the wonderous fight against Diablo, in which the system used for scoring damage against Diablo is so complicated, that even Diablo himself doesn't understand it completely.[/QUOTE]
I never did finish Diablo II.

But I've got X-Men Legends to keep me busy for now. I'll worry about D2 later.

I'm becoming more and more convinced that waiting to get a PS2 for college - or not getting one at all - is a good idea. I'm not sure if I'd have the money or time for it, and I'm thinking PC gaming might be easier to handle, especially since I only had a PC and GBA for the longest time.

But then again, lots of people handle gaming in college just fine. Maybe I should reconsider.

Did I already write about this? I don't remember...

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']I never did finish Diablo II.

But I've got X-Men Legends to keep me busy for now. I'll worry about D2 later.

I'm becoming more and more convinced that waiting to get a PS2 for college - or not getting one at all - is a good idea. I'm not sure if I'd have the money or time for it, and I'm thinking PC gaming might be easier to handle, especially since I only had a PC and GBA for the longest time.

But then again, lots of people handle gaming in college just fine. Maybe I should reconsider.

Did I already write about this? I don't remember...[/QUOTE]

I don't think I could live without my PS2 up at college. But then again, I'm captain ADD, so I probably couldn't live without a lot of things ;)

But I seriously probably spent too much time on my PS2......But that didn't stop me.

funny, I just started Diablo II again just yesterday after not having played several months. these posts inspires me to start over again, after getting my old account expired. I already have a 2 lvl 20 sorceresses after playing for about 12 hours yesterday.

Holy fucking shit am i bored today... My boss doesnt have a thing for me to design instead i got the job of cleaning up the hard drive on my computer... oh what splendid fun.

[quote name='onetrackmind']Holy fucking shit am i bored today... My boss doesnt have a thing for me to design instead i got the job of cleaning up the hard drive on my computer... oh what splendid fun.[/QUOTE]

I called in sick today.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I called in sick today.[/QUOTE]

you son of a bitch... what do you plan on doing all day sitting around wasting away in your own filth, playing games with cheeto residue around the corner of your mouth, sitting on cag laughing at all the poor suckas at work, and watching soap operas? ;)

[quote name='onetrackmind']you son of a bitch... what do you plan on doing all day sitting around wasting away in your own filth, playing games with cheeto residue around the corner of your mouth, sitting on cag laughing at all the poor suckas at work, and watching soap operas? ;)[/QUOTE]

Heh, I will probably get on LIVE later on. Other than that, watch some anime. I already watched the Stooges on SpikeTV, downloaded a Rumbles Roses art book, looked around the G4TV site.... Now that you mention Cheetos I may go get some. :lol:

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Heh, I will probably get on LIVE later on. Other than that, watch some anime. I already watched the Stooges on SpikeTV, downloaded a Rumbles Roses art book, looked around the G4TV site.... Now that you mention Cheetos I may go get some. :lol:[/QUOTE]

i've never been more envious of you than i am right now...

[quote name='onetrackmind']i've never been more envious of you than i am right now...[/QUOTE]

:booty:

I have 30 sick days I can use (we can carry them over from the previous year) so I said if I don't feel well I'll use one. No sense in letting them go to waste.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']:booty:

I have 30 sick days I can use (we can carry them over from the previous year) so I said if I don't feel well I'll use one. No sense in letting them go to waste.[/QUOTE]

holy shit thats awesome!

Side note: my gf told me last night i need to cut my hair cause my hair cut looks right out of 1985... i haven't the slightest clue what shes talking about.

"never met a piece of pussy that I didn't like. Like to eat it, like to suck it. Take a shit in a bucket"

The wise words of MC Gusto

Man I need to see CB4 again

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Don't be too envious of me though. Although the benefits are good, my wages absolutely suck ass.[/QUOTE]

You probably still make more than I do. :cry: :lol:

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I make $8.50/hr.[/QUOTE]

I guess I was wrong. :lol:

I make $10 an hour, $20 if it's chargeable (rarely). I only work part time though.

What exactly is it that you do Guile?

I work in a college bookstore (Follett owned). Quite frankly, if it wasn't for the benefits this would be an awful job. No chance for advancement, andI have more responsibilty than I should considering my pay. I really am doing assistant manager work but I am not getting the pay for it. Plus they don't pay me for the overtime I work. That is one other reason I have no qualms about calling in sick.

What kind of job do you have?

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I work in a college bookstore (Follett owned). Quite frankly, if it wasn't for the benefits this would be an awful job. No chance for advancement, andI have more responsibilty than I should considering my pay. I really am doing assistant manager work but I am not getting the pay for it. Plus they don't pay me for the overtime I work. That is one other reason I have no qualms about calling in sick.

What kind of job do you have?[/QUOTE]

I work for my dad ... we sell and support ACCPAC along with related 3rd party products. I've been working for him for a year and a half and I haven't bothered to become certified yet. :lol:

Actually I'm studying (sort of) for the test right now.

I think I am going to check out the real estate gig jaykrue was talking about. My cousin in Maryland is into it and is already at 1 million.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I think I am going to check out the real estate gig jaykrue was talking about. My cousin in Maryland is into it and is already at 1 million.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a plan. :cool:

Also, this hits a little too close to home, though I don't play many PC games to begin with:

20050613l.jpg

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Sounds like a plan. :cool:

Also, this hits a little too close to home, though I don't play many PC games to begin with:

20050613l.jpg
[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

And I love my job. 10 bucks an hour to sit in an air-conditioned office, occasionally doing menial jobs, otherwise just surfing CAG or reading a book.........Or playing my PSP...

[quote name='karsh']:rofl:

And I love my job. 10 bucks an hour to sit in an air-conditioned office, occasionally doing menial jobs, otherwise just surfing CAG or reading a book.........Or playing my PSP...[/QUOTE]

What job do you have?

[quote name='GuilewasNK']What job do you have?[/QUOTE]

I work for the Air Force, as part of a summer hire program. It's great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back