Amazon - Haze $27.99 New

[quote name='opportunity777']:rofl:[/quote]
[quote name='Oktoberfest']:rofl:[/quote]
[quote name='Pck21']:rofl:[/quote]
[quote name='cheapskate01']:rofl:[/quote]

:rofl:........:whistle2:s Seriously though...why am I laughing...

Haze, the game that folks love to hate. I bet most of you never even played it.

It's no 10, but it's a decent game and worth a play-through... Though $28 is still about $10 too much IMHO.

[quote name='daminion']Haze, the game that folks love to hate. I bet most of you never even played it.

It's no 10, but it's a decent game and worth a play-through... Though $28 is still about $10 too much IMHO.[/QUOTE]

I don't understand all the hate it gets. As you said, it's not a perfect game by any means, but it's not awful.

[quote name='whoknows']I don't understand all the hate it gets. As you said, it's not a perfect game by any means, but it's not awful.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. It's Free Radical. Even a mediocre Free Radical game is well worth playing.

[quote name='opportunity777']:rofl:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Oktoberfest']:rofl:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Pck21']:rofl:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='cheapskate01']:rofl:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Poor2More']:rofl:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Xevious']:rofl:[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='distgfx']So... much... stupidity... in one topic... too much... for one man to handle.[/QUOTE]

You just think you're smarter than everyone else I bet.

[quote name='whoknows']You just think you're smarter than everyone else I bet.[/quote]

Yes, that's exactly it, I think I'm smarter than everyone else.

[quote name='distgfx']Yes, that's exactly it, I think I'm smarter than everyone else.[/QUOTE]

But that can't be true, because I know I'm smarter than everyone else, therefore you could only be smarter than everyone besides me.

[quote name='whoknows']But that can't be true, because I know I'm smarter than everyone else, therefore you could only be smarter than everyone besides me.[/quote]

Logic, we meet again, you know you can never defeat me.

[quote name='distgfx']Logic, we meet again, you know you can never defeat me.[/QUOTE]

Quit hating on logic. I mean, it's not like logic has ever hated on you.

[quote name='stewie75']too much time on your hands, you could be cheering the cubs on instead..[/QUOTE]

Why bother cheering when you know they're going to lose?

[quote name='stewie75']too much time on your hands, you could be cheering the cubs on instead..[/quote]

108627~A-Grizzly-Bear-Cub-Stands-with-Arms-Outstretched-Posters.jpg

Go Cubs!

[quote name='the_punisher']Why is this thread still here?[/quote]
pancake_rabbit-757968.jpg

Why is there a pancake on the head of this rabbit? :)

Anyway, it's a deal... even if it's not great game.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol what a funny thread! Everyone is entitled to be stupid once in awhile just don't abuse the privilege guys;)

Sad part is that Condemn 2 fell faster in price on Amazon even though it was a better game...

Bum fights > Running around in a jungle in bright yellow bumblebee suits

I'm waiting for $19.99. Hopefully now that $27.99 is the normal price, it'll come along as a Lightning Deal or DOTD for something in the sub-20 range.

This and MGS4 are the two games making me want a PS3. (I'm a Free Radical fan. Just played Second Sight, for the billionth time, a few days ago.)

[quote name='daminion']Haze, the game that folks love to hate. I bet most of you never even played it.[/quote]

Unfortunately, like most things on the internet, the fad of Haze-hating, if you will, has taken on a life of its own and gotten blown waaaaaaaay out proportion.

I haven't played it, yet, but I am going to assume that it got bad reviews for a reason. Nonetheless, it can't so bad that it needs to receive these stupid comments everytime someone posts a deal about it. I mean, a 5 or 6 is an average game...not a mess. You want a mess, go play Big Rigs.

Haze is decent but the problem is/was that COD4 set the bars so high for a FPS

The Co-op online is really really fun (especially on very hard.) The multiplayer is average but the game is decent.

I got it for 40$ at CC when it came out and sold it about a month later for 40bucks on ebay. It is worth 20-30 bucks IMO. Solid game but not a "Halo Killer" like they said it would be.

BTW the demo they had on PSN for it is the 1st level and IMO is one of the worst in the entire game.

I think Force Unleashed is the latest game to get unwarranted negative comments. I played through the first three levels and thought it was really solid. Yeah, there are some flaws, but every game has them. I don't know why this game is getting reviewed low to be honest.

I'm waiting for a deal on Haze before I jump in, but I suspect it'll be the same situation. Decent game got burned with bad reviews.

It's funny, I got the Haze demo and actually thought it was pretty good. I got the Force Unleashed demo and thought it was pretty boring.

[quote name='misbitski']I think Force Unleashed is the latest game to get unwarranted negative comments. I played through the first three levels and thought it was really solid. Yeah, there are some flaws, but every game has them. I don't know why this game is getting reviewed low to be honest.

I'm waiting for a deal on Haze before I jump in, but I suspect it'll be the same situation. Decent game got burned with bad reviews.[/quote]

Meh. When TFU hits $40 i'll bite.

bread's done
Back