*dead*

I posted a comment. Not sure how exactly I was supposed to leave my e-mail address, but I think you can figure it out after looking at my URL entry.

Is it cool if I link to my CAG profile, instead of putting my e-mail?

No offense, but I just see it as a privacy concern...and if I my entry would be disqualified for addressing my security, then I'll unfortunately have to pass.

Pretty good review, regardless :D

[quote name='MightyHealthy']Is it cool if I link to my CAG profile, instead of putting my e-mail?

No offense, but I just see it as a privacy concern...and if I my entry would be disqualified for addressing my security, then I'll unfortunately have to pass.

Pretty good review, regardless :D[/quote]

Yeah, it isn't a problem. I am the only one that can see your Email if you enter it under the URL link. Either way is fine though.

[quote name='Layziebones']Yeah, it isn't a problem. I am the only one that can see your Email if you enter it under the URL link. Either way is fine though.[/QUOTE]
i mouse over people's names, and i can see the email they submitted minus the @.

[quote name='wowimsocute']i mouse over people's names, and i can see the email they submitted minus the @.[/quote]

Uh-Oh.

I though I fixed that. Oops.

I posted a comment as Shanni/my wifes nickname lol.
"I'll buy it when it's $20 or less, like a true cheapass"

Good times.

thanks OP, entered. Not sure about the email thing...I just logged into my gmail account and commented. hopefully its saved.

[quote name='naiku']thanks OP, entered. Not sure about the email thing...I just logged into my gmail account and commented. hopefully its saved.[/quote]

Yes you are ok.

A few people's comments accidentally got deleted. Please check and make sure that yours made it to the site. Sorry for the inconveinence.

[quote name='Layziebones']A few people's comments accidentally got deleted. Please check and make sure that yours made it to the site. Sorry for the inconveinence.[/quote]

I couldn't find mine so I re-commented . Thanks for the heads up.
:whee:

[quote name='naiku']I couldn't find mine so I re-commented . Thanks for the heads up.
:whee:[/quote]

Yeah. I feel bad, I was going through the comments to OK them and accidentally rejected like six of them. :lol:

[quote name='FoxHoundADAM']I think I should get an extra chance to win being that I too am a Rams fan, and if anyone deserves a break it's a Rams fan this year.[/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='BlueWingX']Cool. I went the gmail route as well. Thanks, OP![/quote]

I think I fixed the issue with the Emails. No one should be able to see your Email if you enter it under URL, but if you are still worried, simply type a comment and Email me through the Email listed on the site and I will make a note of it.

bread's done
Back