LEGO of my OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordwow

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
2875916700_0082b4c967.jpg

Wow, that makes the stuff I make look like crap.
[quote name='darthbudge']
That Sgt. Seedy guy who was doing that lame ass podcast, is now trying to recruit people to help start up a blog.[/QUOTE]There's more to say, but I rather not say it in front of everyone. :lol:

[quote name='lordwow']
2875916700_0082b4c967.jpg
[/quote]

EPIC WIN!!!

For all The Force Unleashed players out there...
Did you notice the second time through Kashyyyk, in the trophy room on the wall mounted is Jar Jar Binks frozen in carbonite? And you can throw stuff at it.

Morning OTT:

Still unsure if I want Lego Batmang, but just about my whole family is asking me if I'm getting it...

Looks like all those commercials worked...

:bomb:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']TFN, you buyin' LEGO Batman soon?[/quote]

Ban't

[quote name='senorwoohoo']So fudge, did you see my post yesterday about Josh Homme workin' with your boys, the Arctic Monkeys?[/quote]

Yes! I saw that yesterday, but I got busy with school and forgot. That is awesome news, I hadn't heard it before.

Later OTT.

I like this iTunes 8.0 update.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']TFN, you buyin' LEGO Batman soon?[/quote]

I gots first in line to get the Wii version from Goozex. Talk about :drool:.

[quote name='utopianmachine']I like this iTunes 8.0 update.

I gots first in line to get it from Goozex. Talk about :drool:.[/quote]

For that :wii:?

:rofl:

----------------------------------

Ok Johnny, I'll be sure to eat at Taco Bell before I sh*t in the box! :wave:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Masochistshed am confirmed.

Why would you want more campaign levels? Do you love hitting yourself in the balls with a sledgehammer?

And wasn't DLC supposed to cap off at 1250? How the fuck do they get to add another 500?[/QUOTE]

Maybe it'll be a full retail release, and then more cheesemints will be announced.

[quote name='lordwow']Maybe it'll be a full retail release, and then more cheesemints will be announced.[/QUOTE]

Maybe, but then it should have it's own set of 1000... :whistle2:k
Shivering Isles for Oblivion was a $30 add on, and I think it only added 250. :\

[quote name='utopianmachine']Don't have a 360 yet. :cry:[/quote]

Will the Wii version have online co-op?

[quote name='munch']Did frosty just have a conversation with himself in posts 29 and 31?[/quote]

Frosty's lordwow'ing it!!

:whistle2:B

[quote name='tiredfornow']I will not be buying LEGO Batmang because I only have enough munnies for Silent Hill: Homecoming![/quote]

LEGO Batmang looks fun though! I'm sure you could afford both. :bouncy:

[quote name='tiredfornow']LEGO Batmang looks fun though! I'm sure you could afford both. :bouncy:[/quote]

Who the fuck are you to tell me what I can and can't afford, asshole? :bomb:

[quote name='tiredfornow']LEGO Batmang looks fun though! I'm sure you could afford both. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, just trade a few games and that :baby: console into GameStop&Rob.

Nice, I found out I have the 3rd most worked hours at my workplace for the last 6 months, and that includes taking an unpaid week off to go to Vegas.

[quote name='manthing']Will the Wii version have online co-op?[/quote]

Pfft, you kidding? I don't even need to go look it up. I'm sure it doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back