Posted 23 September 2008 - 09:21 PM
Very simple way to get a master account for EU PSN.
1. Go to Sony playstation store (make sure u aren't logged on)
2. It will ask you for your Area. (I selected UK)
3. On the top right corner of the scree, you will see the Sign in/Sign up icon, select it.
*I dont remember the exact next steps in order, this next steps should be out of order, but are correct.
5. It will ask for and email account, password, date of birth, etc... (make sure this email is different form your regular account)
6. Select that you want to create a Master Account.
7. It will send an email to the email you provided with a link, open the link to continue.
8. After selecting the link form your other email, it will ask you for your Name, Address, Zip code and stuff.
9. Just go to google and search for a restaurant or a Hotel in London. (doesn't have to be london, I just selected that) and get the address from the place and input it.
10. Also, make up a name, any name will do.
11. It will ask you for your network id (this is your PSN id). Make one up.
DONE, that should be all of it. It took me 5 minute to do it here on the computer. When you get home, just log in on your PS3 to this account.
(I currently havent logged in with this new account I created myself, but the proccess is sound, should work) Hope this helps.
<p>Now playing: Dying Light (XB1), Evolve (XB1), Pokemon Omega Ruby (3DS), The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD (Wii U), The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D (3DS), Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (PS4), LittleBigPlanet 3 (PS4).