Late Night CAG's 2005 Edition

Nausea sucks. I think I'm coming down with something. It's keeping me from sleeping, too.

[quote name='killswitch64']I'm still up, dont have to go back to work until Thursday! Time to catch up on some of my games.[/quote]

yea i am about to start on Star Ocean

[quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='killswitch64']I'm still up, dont have to go back to work until Thursday! Time to catch up on some of my games.[/quote]

yea i am about to start on Star Ocean[/quote]

That is what I am starting!

[quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='killswitch64']I'm still up, dont have to go back to work until Thursday! Time to catch up on some of my games.[/quote]

I tried playing it, but I wasn't feeling that whole hotel vibe.

[quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='killswitch64']I'm still up, dont have to go back to work until Thursday! Time to catch up on some of my games.[/quote]

I tried playing it, but I wasn't feeling that whole hotel vibe.[/quote]

wait the whole game takes place in that hotel?

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']My first class is next monday, so I get this week off, too.[/quote]

same here. Too bad I've been working so much over the break. I hate my job.

i've got school tomorrow (today) ... i went to bed at 11... layed there till 2 AM and got a sandwich... layed back in bed until now...

then i got on the computer just now and realized i gotta wake up in like 3 hours .... so i'm getting a maximum of like... 2.5 hours of sleep tonight..

[quote name='Javil']You sold your Xbox, Kaji?! :shock:[/quote]

Oh yeah, I didn't see any reason for keeping it (beat Ninja Gaiden, KOTOR, and both Halos) and a local game shop gave me $80 cash. I only payed $120 for it about 8 months ago, so I think it worked out okay. I DO want to play KOTOR II, but I can wait for the PC version.

[quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='Javil']You sold your Xbox, Kaji?! :shock:[/quote]

Oh yeah, I didn't see any reason for keeping it (beat Ninja Gaiden, KOTOR, and both Halos) and a local game shop gave me $80 cash. I only payed $120 for it about 8 months ago, so I think it worked out okay. I DO want to play KOTOR II, but I can wait for the PC version.[/quote]

I cant wait for KOTOR II on pc

Oh yea i was wondering does any one know at what number of posts your rank changes?

[quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='Javil']You sold your Xbox, Kaji?! :shock:[/quote]

Oh yeah, I didn't see any reason for keeping it (beat Ninja Gaiden, KOTOR, and both Halos) and a local game shop gave me $80 cash. I only payed $120 for it about 8 months ago, so I think it worked out okay. I DO want to play KOTOR II, but I can wait for the PC version.[/quote]

I cant wait for KOTOR II on pc

Oh yea i was wondering does any one know and what number of posts your rank changes?[/quote]

It changes at 100, 300, 500, and 1000. Who knows, maybe there's something at 10,000?

[quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='killswitch64']I'm still up, dont have to go back to work until Thursday! Time to catch up on some of my games.[/quote]

wait the whole game takes place in that hotel?[/quote]

No, but if a game does not interest me in the beginning, I lose interest. I have limited amounts of time that I can play games, so I usually choose carefully.

Now playing: Mario Golf GBA

[quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='killswitch64']I'm still up, dont have to go back to work until Thursday! Time to catch up on some of my games.[/quote]

No, but if a game does not interest me in the beginning, I lose interest. I have limited amounts of time that I can play games, so I usually choose carefully.

Now playing: Mario Golf GBA[/quote]

i know what you mean i put like 30 minutes in to Final Fantasy VIII

[quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='killswitch64']I'm still up, dont have to go back to work until Thursday! Time to catch up on some of my games.[/quote]

Now playing: Mario Golf GBA[/quote]

i know what you mean i put like 30 minutes in to Final Fantasy VIII[/quote]

Yeah, I never did beat that one.

[quote name='kaji7p56']Oh yeah, I didn't see any reason for keeping it (beat Ninja Gaiden, KOTOR, and both Halos) and a local game shop gave me $80 cash. I only payed $120 for it about 8 months ago, so I think it worked out okay. I DO want to play KOTOR II, but I can wait for the PC version.[/quote]
I think the real reason you sold it is because you were getting whooped too hard in GG#R. :wink:

[quote name='Javil'][quote name='kaji7p56']Oh yeah, I didn't see any reason for keeping it (beat Ninja Gaiden, KOTOR, and both Halos) and a local game shop gave me $80 cash. I only payed $120 for it about 8 months ago, so I think it worked out okay. I DO want to play KOTOR II, but I can wait for the PC version.[/quote]
I think the real reason you sold it is because you were getting whooped too hard in GG#R. :wink:[/quote]

Man, some of those people on XBL were so good that I couldn't even win a single round. Fun game though, I will miss it.

I also sold my Xbox because it takes up too much space and Xbox 2 comes out in November and should be backwards compatible. I also sold Halo 2 before I sold my Xbox because I knew (even 2 months ago) that Xbox 2 would have the REAL Halo 2.

[quote name='twiztidjester']Hey Javil Guess who still doesnt have his shroom.[/quote]
I was going to mention that, too. :lol:
I haven't seen Maxguy around lately. Last I heard, he was sick. Perhaps he took a turn for the worst. Or maybe he was ran over by a bus. Or maybe the tsunamis got him. Or maybe he's just being a lazy ass. :p

[quote name='kaji7p56']Man, some of those people on XBL were so good that I couldn't even win a single round. Fun game though, I will miss it.

I also sold my Xbox because it takes up too much space and Xbox 2 comes out in November and should be backwards compatible. I also sold Halo 2 before I sold my Xbox because I knew (even 2 months ago) that Xbox 2 would have the REAL Halo 2.[/quote]
I see. So, are you down to just your DS now?

[quote name='Javil'][quote name='kaji7p56']Man, some of those people on XBL were so good that I couldn't even win a single round. Fun game though, I will miss it.

I also sold my Xbox because it takes up too much space and Xbox 2 comes out in November and should be backwards compatible. I also sold Halo 2 before I sold my Xbox because I knew (even 2 months ago) that Xbox 2 would have the REAL Halo 2.[/quote]
I see. So, are you down to just your DS now?[/quote]

DS users unite

[quote name='twiztidjester']DS users unite[/quote]
can sum1 make me an OFFICIAL Nintendo DS shroom PLZ?!!1 thanx!!!11
Couldn't resist. :lol:

[quote name='Javil'][quote name='kaji7p56']Man, some of those people on XBL were so good that I couldn't even win a single round. Fun game though, I will miss it.

I see. So, are you down to just your DS now?[/quote]

I still have the Cube and the PS2, but since I quit my security gig, I haven't played my consoles much. I love the DS but there are no great games out. I use it to play GBA games because the screen is WAAAAAY better.

The only console game that has me excited is Resident Evil 4, but the demo will keep me busy for about 6 months. I don't play the demo that much so theres no point to rush out and get the game when I can't even beat the demo!

On a positive note: Zelda Minish-something comes out next week. Time to fire up my DS!

[quote name='Javil'][quote name='twiztidjester']DS users unite[/quote]
Couldn't resist. :lol:[/quote]

if you get one i am so stealing it

im playing FTM in between my regular readings on CAG

[quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='Javil'][quote name='twiztidjester']DS users unite[/quote]

im playing FTM in between my regular readings on CAG[/quote]

The only level that even gave me half a challenge was the final boss battle.

I beat it in a day.

[quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='Javil'][quote name='twiztidjester']DS users unite[/quote]

im playing FTM in between my regular readings on CAG[/quote]

The only level that even gave me half a challenge was the final boss battle.

I beat it in a day.[/quote]

i had to skip over the dance one other than that it is almost as addicting as CAG

has any one played sprung yet?

[quote name='Scorch']I wouldn't expect a huge turnout. The young'uns have school tomorrow.

Suckers.[/quote]

Who is the sucker?

I believe it's you, because the Highschool Student is still in the second greatest part of their life. (Besides College)

IDK why the hell I'm still up but I am...and I'm usually up this late every night, I just never post. I'm like the official late night un-poster cag...

[quote name='spyhunterk19'][quote name='Scorch']I wouldn't expect a huge turnout. The young'uns have school tomorrow.

Suckers.[/quote]

Who is the sucker?

I believe it's you, because the Highschool Student is still in the second greatest part of their life. (Besides College)[/quote]

Dude.. this is the second post that you've bashed me in for no reason.. what have I done to you?

[quote name='spyhunterk19'][quote name='Scorch']I wouldn't expect a huge turnout. The young'uns have school tomorrow.

Suckers.[/quote]

Who is the sucker?

I believe it's you, because the Highschool Student is still in the second greatest part of their life. (Besides College)[/quote]

He didn't mean because they're in High School in general. He meant because they have to get up in the morning whilst other can sleep in.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='spyhunterk19'][quote name='Scorch']I wouldn't expect a huge turnout. The young'uns have school tomorrow.

Suckers.[/quote]

Who is the sucker?

He didn't mean because they're in High School in general. He meant because they have to get up in the morning whilst other can sleep in.[/quote]

Definately. High School was some fun times in my senior year.. brought my XBox to school and skipped classes all day once and had a huge Capcom vs. SNK 2 EO tournament.. and we all got excuse notes.

Damn, I miss that place. You know, I haven't woke up that early since the last day of school. I haven't woke up earlier than noon since then.. I really need a life.

Do you still play Capcom vs SNK 2 Scorch? On Xbox Live? If so send me a friend request so you can get beat down! :D

Gamertag - DmanCali

[quote name='dman1869']Do you still play Capcom vs SNK 2 Scorch? On Xbox Live? If so send me a friend request so you can get beat down! :D

Gamertag - DmanCali[/quote]

Nope. That was back when my XBox had a Thompson drive.. traded in that XBox, got PS2 games, then traded in the PS2 and the games and got a newer XBox.. haven't bought it back yet :(

I feel like a little bitch. I fell asleep BEFORE midnight. This never happens. Good thing I woke up or I could no longer proudly display the mushroom in my sig.

bread's done
Back