PS3 MGS4 Bundle IN STOCK NOW@ Wal-Mart.com: $499

PawnTakesKing

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Hopefully someone will benefit from this:

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/prod...duct_id=9864376&sourceid=07598277440626514074

Don't know how long it'll stay in stock, but if you're looking for one of the last backwards compatible PS3's, best to order now. Free shipping if you use Site-to-Store.

EDIT: Never mind...already gone. Oh well, I tried.

EDIT 2: Back in stock?

EDIT 3: Ok, it looks like this thing drops in and out of stock every few minutes or so. Not sure if it's a glitch with Wal-Mart's website or if they actually are restocking it and it's selling out that fast. Try clicking the link periodically and good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered this one a week ago, Sunday. I tried to find another one for a friend, but it doesn't even show up on walmart's website anymore. The last I checked, I saw one instore at a local walmart, though. This is a tricky thing to find, if you want one, go for it if you see it. Don't hedge too much.

I'd recommend people trying to get their hands on this bundle. I got mine the day it came out at Wal-Mart (I totally have forgotten that I still have not used that $100 gift card that came with it lol). The system is great, MGS4 is amazing and was a great first game to have for the system and the dual shock controller is awesome.

[quote name='ProtoEXE88']At this point, you're probably better off waiting for the Uncharted bundle.[/QUOTE]

Depends on how badly you want b/c. Personally I'd rather have b/c than 80gb I'll never use.

I liked it when you could get the $100 gift card on release day. I'm thinking of taking a trip over there today and finishing it off once and for all.

nothing beats getting the bundle plus a $100 walmart gift card and $100 back when you put it on your new sony card... : )

[quote name='blk00civicsi']Wal Mart links dont work. What are you using to find it on the site??[/quote]
It shows up as the first result for me when I search for "playstation 3" without the quotes.

Or you can search using the product ID# 9864376

bread's done
Back