Stalker Clear Sky - Stuck in Limansk, bug maybe?

saturninus

CAGiversary!
Hi everyone.

I made it to Limansk. I killed the machine gunner and all the Monolith soldiers in the general area. There are a ton of Duty and Freedom corpses where I am at.

Unfortunately I seem to have run into a dead end. There might be a bug, it sure looks that way. There's a road with a barricade that the green arrow tells me to follow. There are a few radioactive whirlwinds as well as craters in this road. A few big craters. Plus there's a small jeep and a larger transport vehicle that are run down in the middle of the road. Getting past the radioactive part is now the problem.

I seem to reach a point where I cannot go further anymore. It's like there's a glass wall keeping me from advancing. I can shoot into the area and see the bullets bounce of the buildings just fine, but that's about it. This is where it seems buggy.

I have no clue how to proceed or if I even can proceed. Does anyone else have this problem? Is there anyway around it?

Uh, you probably should of put this in the official Clear Sky thread, right here:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=194944

Now about your problem. Hmm. Can you describe what you have just done and where you are exactly because I am not sure where you are in Limansk? Are you at the street with all the teleportation bubbles because that is after you and some Clear Sky soldiers take out a machine gunner? That part that I am talking about is when you walk across this bridge that is above a radioactive river. There is also a jeep on the bank of the river. Was that the machine gunner or was it the previous machine gunner which is closer to when you first enter Limansk?

What exactly is your objective because I remember after you kill the machine gunner you and some soldiers fight a lot of monolith at an intersection, where there are snipers in the building to the left and the building to the right.

After that intersection you and the Clear Sky soldiers enter a courtyard.

My objective is to still scout the town.

The area that I think may be buggy is right after the courtyard. It's the street with the radiation. After I pass that part I can't proceed further although nothing appears to be blocking my pathway.

I might just have to start this whole section over and see if the bug happens again.

[quote name='saturninus']My objective is to still scout the town.

The area that I think may be buggy is right after the courtyard. It's the street with the radiation. After I pass that part I can't proceed further although nothing appears to be blocking my pathway.

I might just have to start this whole section over and see if the bug happens again.[/quote]

I think that what you have to do is go through a little gate on one side of the area and it will take you around the radiation field. I could be wrong though...

bread's done
Back