Radio Shack B&M Xbox360/Pc Controller $19.99

This works with the console as well? Might not be a bad deal, unless it requires a USB dongle or something that takes up my USB slots.

Anyone know how they compare to the standard 360 controller?

[quote name='tianxia']This works with the console as well? Might not be a bad deal, unless it requires a USB dongle or something that takes up my USB slots.

Anyone know how they compare to the standard 360 controller?[/quote]

[quote name='Escargoexpress']These are just 360 controllers with a driver CD, as far as I remember[/quote]

Yes, it's just a standard (wired, USB) Xbox 360 controller that's advertised as "for PC." It's exactly the same. It will work on both the Xbox 360 and a PC.

$20 or wow even $15 is a great deal. I'll swing by and try to pick one up later today. I've got 1 nearly new controller I use as a 2nd controller now but for this price can't resist getting a new one. Already have a receiver I got at Kmart on clearance so no need for that.

EDIT: um hold up the linked controller from the OP is wireless but the post above this says they are wired? If they are wired you don't need a receiver....

The OP is linking to the MS website for it, so you don't know what it is that's on-sale at Radio Shack. :whistle2:s

If it's the Wireless Controller for Windows, it's a standard 360 wireless controller, with the included USB-connected wireless receiver and drivers on CD to get it to work with the PC.

If it's the Wired Controller for Windows, it's a standard 360 wired controller with drivers on CD to get it to work for the PC.

At $20 or $15, assuming it's the wireless controller, that's a very good deal. If it's the wired controller, it's an OK deal.

[quote name='shrike4242']The OP is linking to the MS website for it, so you don't know what it is that's on-sale at Radio Shack. :whistle2:s

If it's the Wireless Controller for Windows, it's a standard 360 wireless controller, with the included USB-connected wireless receiver and drivers on CD to get it to work with the PC.

If it's the Wired Controller for Windows, it's a standard 360 wired controller with drivers on CD to get it to work for the PC.

At $20 or $15, assuming it's the wireless controller, that's a very good deal. If it's the wired controller, it's an OK deal.[/quote]
I don't know what they have at the OP's Radio Shack, but mine just has the wired one for $14.99.

Not bad. I like this controller since it's better suited for gaming on the PC than the others.
Now WTF are SNES USB controllers freakin' expensive even though they are of inferior technology?

Just a quick question, what does the B&M stand for? I've seen it used a couple times but never understood it.. Also, I will be passing by some radio shacks after work today to check out some prices... $15-$20 for (hopefully wireless) sounds great...

this may sound weird... but can you use the wired usb 360 controllers on a PS3? ;) I know you can use the Sega Saturn USB controllers...

edit: B&M = Brick & Mortar... (sp?) It means real physical store only... not online.

I stopped by one of the 2 RS today and they just had the controllers meant for the 360 system themselves (thinking ther was a package marketed toward the pc). They were showing up 30 - 37.99 for wire and wireless.

Does anyone have a stock number when they bought the controller for 14.99-19.99?

[quote name='UjnHunter']this may sound weird... but can you use the wired usb 360 controllers on a PS3? ;)[/QUOTE]

No but I have done this:
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=856uTPL0QkU[/media]

Oh, these are the controllers Live Search Club sends.

Recciever can be flipped for about 10 on ebay, controller 30 prolly. So good deal.

I might have to pick one up for myself..

[quote name='PocariSweat']No but I have done this:
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=856uTPL0QkU[/media][/QUOTE]

Ohh... that is cool. I want to do that so I can play Ninja Gaiden Sigma with an Xbox controller. How did you do that? Elaborate please....

bread's done
Back