Q: I don't see the cashback savings after I go to the store's site. Is it working?
A: Yes! When you click the Go to Store
button on Live Search cashback and make an eligible purchase, the store will notify us and we will put your cashback savings in your account. Just in case your purchase is not properly reported, it's a good idea to save your order receipt. Go to top
Q: A cashback reward isn't showing up in my account. What should I do?
A: Most cashback rewards appear as pending within a day or two, but occasionally a store may take longer to tell us about an eligible purchase. If you made a purchase more than two days ago that isn't displayed in your cashback account, contact us
with your purchase details. We'll get back to you just as soon as we can.
Your cashback reward might not be showing up in your account for other reasons: Your transaction might have failed because of an error during the purchase.
Contact the merchant directly to confirm that the purchase was processed. If the merchant confirms that the purchase was processed, contact us
for further help. You might not have finished activating your account if this was your first time making a purchase that is eligible for cashback.
To finish activating your account, look for an e-mail message that you should have received and that included a link for activating your account. Do one of the following:
You might not have activated your eBay.com account if this is your first time making a purchase from eBay that is eligible for cashback.
- If you did not receive or cannot find the e-mail, click here to sign in and finish claiming your cashback.
- If you still have the e-mail, sign out of your cashback account, click the link in the e-mail message to activate your account, and sign in using your existing cashback account. After signing in, the purchase should show within two days.
To activate your eBay.com account:
- Log out of your cashback account.
- Go to www.ebay.com, log in, and click My Messages.
- Look for an e-mail message from eBay with the subject, "You've earned cashback," and open it.
- Click the Get Cash Back button in the body of the e-mail message.
- When prompted to do so, log into the account you wish to associate all eBay cashback purchases with.
- After signing in, the purchase should show up in your account within two days.
NOTE: If you do not have an email from eBay, please contact eBay support for assistance. You may also want to review separate eBay terms and conditions to make sure that your eBay purchase was eligible for cashback savings.