Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow (PSP) $10 at Amazon

[quote name='opportunity777']Is this greatest hits?[/QUOTE]

I don't believe it hit greatest hit status. This is the second one on the PSP. I finished the first one, Dark Mirror and it was excellent. This on is pretty good so far, I'm only on the 5th mission in the story mode. The swimming portions take some getting used to.

Holy shit now I need a filler game. Any ideas? Thanks OP.

Edit: Nevermind, I got syphon filter and naruto:rise of a ninja for $25 after paying with BML.

Last edited by a moderator:
This game is amazing; I bought it for $20 in Canada last Christmas and sold it on Amazon Marketplace for profit... heheh... I kinda feel bad for the buyer now...

[quote name='prateeko']Where'd it go?[/quote]

Looks like Amazon have sold out, keep an eye on it, it might come back.

Glad I pulled the trigger earlier this morning.

[quote name='bob330i']I don't believe it hit greatest hit status. This is the second one on the PSP. I finished the first one, Dark Mirror and it was excellent. This on is pretty good so far, I'm only on the 5th mission in the story mode. The swimming portions take some getting used to.[/QUOTE]

I bought it the instant it came out because the first one was EXCEPTIONAL. Easily one of the best games of the year it came out in.

You guys are complaining about $20?!? :D I mean I know it sucks to miss an awesome deal, but if this is remotely as good as the first one it's well worth full price, let alone $20 :bouncy:

wth sold out already, that
"in stock" they have now is NOT amazon, its 3rd party, I hate it when amazon does that :( That game has been $39 on amazon all year, the one day they drop the price and it sells out in 3 seconds.. :(

I ordered mine, along with the first chapter and Amazon says it is shipping soon :)

Now if I can get a hold of the October $40 off coupon for Circuit City so that I can buy me a PSP-3000

[quote name='Gandhi']Now if I can get a hold of the October $40 off coupon for Circuit City so that I can buy me a PSP-3000[/QUOTE]

I don't think those coupons are good on hardware/consoles. I guess YMMV on that one.

sweet it came back, I got one. The first one was an awesome PSP game, (all PSP games have control problems, that NUB = the devil's NOSE!)

for $10, that's cheaper than going to the movies.. for a quality title.

i had it in my cart earlier and then it went out-of-stock on me! i just came back from lunch and it was in-stock again. i didn't hesitate this time!

OOS again, gah! I knew I should of picked up a copy last night when I had a chance instead of stalling.

Can anyone recommend any filler items? Nothing in particular is catching my eye for the PSP, any recommendations would be great.

I hope this comes back again. I was really excited to get it just to be let down that it was back up to $19
The first one was surprisingly good. Is there definately going to be a 3rd one?

Wow, I impulse ordered last night @ $9.99. Paired with a pre-order, but they shipped it already! Amazon has been on a shipping tear for me lately, getting stuff sent a lot earlier than they usually do.

bread's done
Back