developer: Arika
genre: ocean simulator
release date:
price:

end1.jpg

73901520081002_131623_1_big.jpg

73901520081002_131623_2_big.jpg

73901520081002_131623_0_big.jpg

Wow, pretty excited for this. I loved the peacefulness of its predecessor, and it would be awesome to see an improved version of that game. Maybe better online multiplayer? Improved graphics? New fish? New mini-games? Time will tell....

Last edited by a moderator:
All you people who didn't buy Endless Ocean, fuck you. Endless Ocean = my second favorite game ever, behind METAL GEAR SOLID.

one of the biggest problem the first game had was if i discovered a fish online with a buddy, and I was the one who traveled to him it didnt register me discovering it.

Wow, I'm surprised they're already coming out with a sequel this soon. I only put in a few hours into the first one, but I like what I have played so far. This reminds me that I need to go back and play it some more, heh.

Play it, you'll love it. Great after a shitty or stressful day. Sunk 18 (or is it 21? Don't remember) hours into the first one and I think that number will grow at some point. I hope you can transfer save files to the new one, I have quite a bit of gear.

Exactly.

Endless Ocean is extremely soothing. Sometimes even a good action-packed will only add to my stress, but with EO I'm completely sedated. No gameovers or any annoying complications ever, just bliss.

I need to play this game right now...

Awesome! I really liked the first one I hope they improved alot and added alot more fish also from one of the pictures it sorta looks like it's in a river or something anyways looking good so far can't wait to play this one.

[quote name='PrarieD0G']Wow, I'm surprised they're already coming out with a sequel this soon. I only put in a few hours into the first one, but I like what I have played so far. This reminds me that I need to go back and play it some more, heh.[/quote]

[quote name='leveskikesko']Exactly.

Endless Ocean is extremely soothing. Sometimes even a good action-packed will only add to my stress, but with EO I'm completely sedated. No gameovers or any annoying complications ever, just bliss.

I need to play this game right now...[/quote]

Agreed completely...this reminds me of how much I need to get back into playing EO.

This is a relaxing and good-natured game, and I welcome a sequel. Let's hope next time around they let you change your music track in the middle of a dive. I loved the "use your music" feature (which is sorely under-used overall in the Wii library) but it was disappointing only being able to hear one track during a dive.

So I took your guys advice... and I played EO1 for a solid four and a half hours today, lol (it's nice having the day off). Yeah, I'll definitely be buying the sequel.

I only wish the Wii had more graphical power... then this game would really be awesome.

[quote name='PrarieD0G']So I took your guys advice... and I played EO1 for a solid four and a half hours today, lol (it's nice having the day off). Yeah, I'll definitely be buying the sequel.

I only wish the Wii had more graphical power... then this game would really be awesome.[/quote]
Do you have component cables? Loads better with them.

Sure do. It looks good for a Wii game, I'll give it that. It's just that I know it could be so much nicer looking. Still a great game though.

[quote name='PrarieD0G']Sure do. It looks good for a Wii game, I'll give it that. It's just that I know it could be so much nicer looking. Still a great game though.[/quote]
Yeah. My solution to the graphics problem is that I don't own a PS3 or 360. :whistle2:|

Do you guys think this game is worth buying at $14.99. I liked the first one but never finished it. I know it is a good price. Is it much better or is having one enough?

Personally, I liked the first one better... something about the pacing, and just how fresh the experience was, really drew me into that game. However, there is a lot more to see and do in the sequel, and it did refine the game formula in many ways. Simply having the different locations and underwater environments added a lot to the game.

How much of the first game did you play? I know that you didn't finish, but did you get a lot of playing time and enjoyment out of it? If yes, then I'd suggest grabbing the Blue World sequel - the low cost will probably be justified.

This is Blue World. This thread is 2 years old ;).

I didn't ever play the first one, but the second one is pretty nice... and tranquil. For $15, I'd grab it.

[quote name='Altanis']This is Blue World. This thread is 2 years old ;).

I didn't ever play the first one, but the second one is pretty nice... and tranquil. For $15, I'd grab it.[/QUOTE]

haha. Wow. I didn't even know someone bumped up a 2 year old thread. wtf

Well, since the thread is here, I'll comment in it.

I just put in my copy over the weekend with the family. My wife got all teary-eyed at the opening song, commenting "Why did they have to pick such a sad song?"

I picked it up already just wondering if I should bring it back. I played about 2-3 hrs maybe of the first one. I did not get very far at all. I would probably have a lot more playing time on the first one. What ever I played I liked though.

Still might pick this up sometime.

I was tempted by the first one, but after I heard a sequel was coming out, I thought I'd better wait for this one. Looks like it could be a nice relaxing experience, like Flower.

bread's done
Back