Beyond Good and Evil PS2 - 5.98 @ ToysRUs B&M YMMV

jojoschump2000

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Just wanted to post that I saw this game at the Boise, ID - ToysRUs tonight for $5.98 closeout price. I played this on the Xbox and thought it was a fun game. Since some people haven't played and others are looking for a deal on it, figured I would pass it along to you all. Might just keep an eye if you are looking for it and end up at a ToysRUs in your area. Thx. :wink:

ps. Devil may Cry for PS2 was also 5.00 closeout. Unreal II for Xbox was $10, plus a few others on the shelf here and there. Nothing else really jumped out at me though.

I saw some bad to decent greatest hits at my local TRU for $6.00 (Green Tag Price, Total Price x .3). Along some of them were Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance, and Hitman 2 for the PS2. Also Turok: Evolution (Xbox) popped in mind, for $3.99, which after green tagged = a little over $1.20. :)

BG&E for 5.98 also confirmed at Bellevue WA store. Lot's of other cheap games there as well. Picked up MGS: Substance for XBox for $4.50 yesterday.

BE CAREFUL about BG&E on the PS2. There have been reports that it loses or corrupts saves easily. Buy it but make sure you save often and shut down the PS2 properly.

[quote name='supadupacheap']BE CAREFUL about BG&E on the PS2. There have been reports that it loses or corrupts saves easily. Buy it but make sure you save often and shut down the PS2 properly.[/quote]
I wish I knew that before I bought the PS2 version. :(

[quote name='supadupacheap']BE CAREFUL about BG&E on the PS2. There have been reports that it loses or corrupts saves easily. Buy it but make sure you save often and shut down the PS2 properly.[/quote]
Really? I just finished playing through it no problems. Lucky me I guess.

Pittsburgh tru

Manhunt )xbox) 10.98
Unreal 2 (xbox (10.98
Turok (xbox) (2.98
Maximum chase xbox 9.98

BG&E ps2 5.98
Gladius ps2 5.98
Siren ps2 7.48
Xenosaga ps2 (6.98 or 5.98 can't remember)
Soul Calibur 2 ps2 9.98

That's about all I remember.
they were WHITE TAGGED (closeout). Permanent mark down

where did you hear about this? :shock:

Everyone really slept on the MASSIVE TRU deal I guess. These games were all pretty much free with the coupon that expired on the 31st.

It was $5.98 at the Lakeside, MI TRU last weekend. I have it for the Cube and loved it. If you can find it for around $10 for either the GC or Xbox, get that. If not, get the PS2 version. It's a great game and well worth $6. I paid $20 and was happy I did.

TRU must be desperate to get rid of some of these games:
BG&E: 5.98
Xenosaga:4.48
Arc the LAd TOS:3.48
ICO:8.48

Not to mention their obsession with the number "8".

bread's done
Back