McDonald's Monopoly Promotion! Ends Nov. 17; No trading or begging please

stupidxaznxboi

CAGiversary!
McDonald's Monopoly 2008!

Go and enter the free codes:

WN100KADAY
I6L6V4N4T2
PLSC0M3BAK

McDonald's makes another attempt at using Monopoly for its promotion. This time, they've taken it to another level and have brought it online. Let's see how this goes..

Official Rules: http://monopoly.promotions.com/mono...&gf=t&encstr=oOdTvtO8meE69BSR6GzEGpQ4PlV9DbzS

How To Play

1. Enter a Code

Enter the 10-digit Code found on the Game Stamp at PlayatMcD.com to receive one dice roll.

Get Game Stamps on:

• NEW! Medium and Large
• Premium Roast Coffee
(excludes Iced coffee and Specialty coffee)
• NEW! McSkillet® Burrito
• NEW! Southern Style Chicken Sandwich
• Big Mac®
• Premium Chicken Sandwiches
• Large French Fries
• Medium & Large Fountain Drinks
• Hash Browns

2. Sign in or register

If you are a new player, you will be prompted to register. If you've played before, all you have to do is sign in and you are ready to roll!

3. Roll the Dice to collect a property, or instantly win!

Choose your lucky token and start rolling! Your token will automatically move the number of spaces you roll. If you collect a property, it will be stored in your My MONOPOLY® account - collect a Winning Combination to win! Or, you could land on Chance, Community Chest, GO or Free Parking-and instantly win a prize! Limit ten (10) Codes per day.
All prize claims are subject to verification.

Last edited by a moderator:
Online - Instant Win Prizes!

My Coke RewardsPoint Bundle
  • How to Win: Land on Community Chest
  • 25 points to redeem for rewards like this at mycokerewards.com. For more points, collect codes on select Coca-Cola® products.
  • Points must be redeemed by 11:59:59 p.m. CT on 12/31/08.
$100 footlocker.com
  • How to win: Land on Chance
  • Awarded Every Hour!
  • Foot Locker Electronic Reward Cards expire 1/31/09 at 11:59 pm CT and must be redeemed online only at the Foot Locker Websites
$50 Shell Gift Card - Refillable
  • How to win: Land on Free Parking
  • Gift Card available *
  • AWARDED EVERY 15 MINUTES!
  • * Shell Gift Card prizes do not include refills and will be awarded as a $50 MasterCard prepaid card in those areas where Shell is not available.
1 Hour of FREE Wi-Fi at McDonald's

Online - Collect and Win Prizes!
(Color coded according to property)​

$50 Cash

Collect these properties online:
  • Mediterranean Avenue & Baltic Avenue
$100 Cash

• (All the Railroads) Reading Railroad, Pennsylvania Railroad, B. & O. Railroad, and Short Line
$500 Cash

• Oriental Avenue, Vermont Avenue & Connecticut Avenue
$1,000 Cash

• St. Charles Place, States Avenue & Virginia Avenue
$2,000 Cash

• St. James Place, Tennessee Avenue & New York Avenue
$5,000 Cash

• Kentucky Avenue, Indiana Avenue & Illinois Avenue
$10,000 Cash

• Atlantic Avenue, Ventnor Avenue & Marvin Gardens
$25,000 Cash

• Pacific Avenue, North Carolina Avenue & Pennsylvania Avenue
$100,000 Cash

• Park Place & Boardwalk
Offline - Collect Game Peices and Win Prizes!

(All prizes must be claimed by 12/15/2008)​

$50 Cash

Collect these properties:
  • Water Works & Electric Company (#279, 280)
$100 Cash

• Mediterranean Avenue & Baltic Avenue (#251, 252)
$500 Cash

• (All the Railroads) Reading Railroad, Pennsylvania Railroad, B. & O. Railroad, and Short Line (#275, 276, 277, 278)
$1,000 Cash

• Oriental Avenue, Vermont Avenue & Connecticut Avenue (#253, 254, 255)
$2,000 Cash

• St. Charles Place, States Avenue & Virginia Avenue (#256, 257, 258)
$5,000 Cash

• St. James Place, Tennessee Avenue & New York Avenue (#259, 260, 261)
$10,000 Cash

• Kentucky Avenue, Indiana Avenue & Illinois Avenue (#262, 263, 264)
$25,000 Cash

• Atlantic Avenue, Ventnor Avenue & Marvin Gardens (#265, 266, 267)
$50,000 Cash

• Pacific Avenue, North Carolina Avenue & Pennsylvania Avenue (#268, 269, 270)
$1,000,000 Cash*

• Park Place & Boardwalk (#273, 274)
  • *1 million prize at $50,000 per year for 20 years
$100,000 Cash

Collect the NEW winning combination:
  • Golden Avenue and Arches Avenue (#271, 272)

Rare Peices (Courtesy SlickDeals)

#251 Mediteranean Avenue
#254 Vermont Ave
#258 Virginia Avenue
#260 Tennessee Avenue
#262 Kentucky Avenue
#266 Ventnor Avenue
#270 Pennsylvania Ave
#271 Golden Avenue
#274 Boardwalk
#278 Short Line Rail Road
#279 Water Works

Offline - Instant Win Prizes

Simply peel off your game sticker and see if you've won:​

$50 Cash
$25,000 Cash
$100,000 Cash
Food Prizes at McDonalds (duh)

[quote name='KiLL3r']There Instant Win prizes suck.[/quote]

I wouldn't mind trying to get one of those gas cards every once in a while :D

Wow, bad prizes (yeah free wifi...really?), cumbersome code entry, registration looks like an invite to spam, ridiculous items to purchase to gain game stamps (well the coffee is cheap) and oh yeah, my computer hangs when I hit "submit" after entering my info... craptastic! Well, I guess that's my omen to avoid this one.

Sorry to vent, thanks anyways OP.

I read through some of the rules and noticed that for mid- to high-level prizes, you *have* to keep the game pieces and submit them. This applies for the prizes online. Apparently just entering the codes online is not good enough if you win.

[quote name='scott2hotcott']I read through some of the rules and noticed that for mid- to high-level prizes, you *have* to keep the game pieces and submit them. This applies for the prizes online. Apparently just entering the codes online is not good enough if you win.[/quote]

Well, its always been like this, or ever since they started the online phase. Along with the piece, you're also required to send in some various forms regarding eligibility, taxes and all that. I suppose unlike some other contests out there, McD takes the extra step to cover their bases?

My friend and I go to McDonalds every morning to get a coke/ice tea before school. I'm excited on what we're going to get out of this.

So far we have park place.. and free medium fries :D.
I'll enter the codes tomorrow to see what we get online..

[quote name='mossim07']I have Park Place....if anyone has boardwalk and wants to split feel free to email me

Thanks,
Matt[/quote]

Good luck dude....
Everyone gets Park Place and Boardwalk is always the hardest to find. Its the same every year.

[quote name='4tygames']Good luck dude....
Everyone gets Park Place and Boardwalk is always the hardest to find. Its the same every year.[/quote]

Not always true, I remember a time when Park Place was the rare piece, they might decide to switch it up, but its a guartentee that no matter what color, there will always be a rare piece.

sweet! I got a McSkillet today, and went for the Large Coke. I found a little Arches Avenue. Anyone with #271 wanna split? :cool:

I just put in 8 codes and didn't get anything.. yet.

I got all 3 railroads and a bunch of random property. Hopefully I can squeeze out an online instant win during the promotion period :)

Blech, I don't eat at McD's and I've always hated the SASE thing. I like the way Burger King did it. You just email them and you get some codes back.

[quote name='bow zon0']WN100KADAY

thats free code they sent to me in a email everyone
[/quote]

Oh, nice! It works; Thank you!

[quote name='bow zon0']WN100KADAY

thats free code they sent to me in a email everyone
[/quote]

It worked, thanks man.

I work at McDonalds now lol (still in high school, hopefully not gonna be there for the rest of my life...). Too bad I technically can't play the game.

[quote name='TJordan522']Here's another free code:

I6L6V4N4T2[/quote]

Oh snap, even in new threads; you lurkers still get codes in less than 10-15 minutes. Redeemed, not by me.

Thanks for posting the code :)

[quote name='stupidxaznxboi']Oh snap, even in new threads; you lurkers still get codes in less than 10-15 minutes. Redeemed, not by me.

Thanks for posting the code :)[/quote]

Hmm, worked for me just now, it looks like it's a generic free code, try it again, hope it works :)

[quote name='michigancubbie']Hmm, worked for me just now, it looks like it's a generic free code, try it again, hope it works :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it is a generic code. It can be used by eveyone so give it another try.

Ohh oops, my bad. I redeemed this one before the promotion even started, when it was posted on the website. I didn't realize it could still be used. Thanks! I'll put it up.

signed up. thx OP

I got a question tho. it says that if u get a mid level to high level prize, u need the actual codes in ur hands to claim the prize. doesnt that mean that u cant collect those prizes with the freebie codes?

[quote name='DarkTang']signed up. thx OP

I got a question tho. it says that if u get a mid level to high level prize, u need the actual codes in ur hands to claim the prize. doesnt that mean that u cant collect those prizes with the freebie codes?[/quote]

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I wonder if we can use that WN100KADAY code once daily? :whistle2:k[/quote]

Look what I found! Heads up to everyone else.

‡ Free Code: Free Codes can be used only once and allow Online Game players to collect one property toward an Online Winning combination but will not trigger a Win.

Put in 10 codes and won 25 Coke points twice. I don't have a lot of coke points or any easy way to get them, so I am very happy!:applause: I can't wait for tomorrow to enter more codes!:bouncy:

[quote name='mossim07']I have Park Place....if anyone has boardwalk and wants to split feel free to email me

Thanks,
Matt[/quote]I have 2 park places
basically park place is the most common piece out there and there's one board walk.

Anyone have Waterworks for an epic $50
lol

[quote name='samisdumm']all i need is vermont ave for 500 bucks[/QUOTE]

Same, I can now safely assume I won't get it.

I won a free hour of wi-fi I will trade the code i got in my email for something if n e one wants it

I take it that it's going to be very hard to find Golden Ave. I went in and bought some fries and a coke and got Arches Ave.

Does anyone have Ventnor one? If you do PM me the code please. I need some money right now.
Thanks, and this forum is nice. I will stick around :)

bread's done
Back